Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit-based video, "Unreason" by Zelda and the Unibrows

Hey everyone. I spent over a year making this seven-minute short film for my group Zelda and the Unibrows. You may remember us for our video "City Kids" from 2005. Although this is nearly all shot on green screen, Detroit is featured prominently throughout and I'm sure many of you will recognize names in the credits.

http://www.vimeo.com/13769339

If Vimeo gives you trouble, here it is on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBPq0CStFx4

Default Bravo! another great project from Zelda & the Unibrows

First of all, thank G-D you used Mongo [["Mongo Likes Candy!") in your film, his performance was essential! I really like your use of text [[ala' silent screen films) and the flying pedi-car [[with the steampunky/Tardis interior - Incredible! [["It's bigger on the inside...") The gag giant straight-razor - hilarious! Great job Krause and Co....

Jeff Widen

Jeff I believe I met you in Campus Martius *when I was drawing the storyboards* for this project!

Ha! I like the C. Howard Crane byline.

Paging Dr. Caligari ...

boring vanity project