Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Body Parts found Near Eastern Market

Last edited by MysticalHalf; August-30-10 at 03:22 PM.

why go to the trouble of cutting the guy up, just to drop all the parts in the same area? I mean, take a drive along I75, exit every so often, and throw out a piece here and there.... you went through the effort of cutting him up, make the cops work for it.

more then likely they wanted people to see this, it was a show of force maybe, like showing what can happen if you get out of line. I mean they had to know people would find it so theres reasons behind there disposal methods.

LodgeDodger Guest

How do they know the guy was African-American?

Cross-post to crap journalism...oh, never mind. One of the newspapers made this mistake not too long ago. Not all black people are from Africa.

First story at the top of the hour on Headline News.

How do they know the guy was African-American?

Cross-post to crap journalism...oh, never mind.
    One of the DPD investigators made that statement in a TV interview.

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    Not all black people are from Africa.
    More importantly, not all black people are from America and not all Africans are black. But yeah, I get your point.

On the wxyz.com link, One woman who did not want to be identified said "she saw two men running down the street about four this morning." The thoughts that go through your head when you read headlines like this, Like what was the man or woman into? Who did he hang out with? Was it drug related? Was it personal or just another daily Detroit crime. This summer has been terrible for Detroit, well this past 6 months really.

That's just sickening. That almost sounds like one of those things out of an old Mafia movie.

Quote Originally Posted by menckensghost View Post
    More importantly, not all black people are from America and not all Africans are black.
    Caucasians are almost never from America, it seems.
    Last edited by fryar; August-30-10 at 05:32 PM.

Jeez, mind-boggling what it takes to make a headline in Detroit. Body parts? Yeah, they're all over the place. It's bad people, and I don't mean "bad" people, it's just bee aye dee bad. It's worse than what can be exposed via any sort of media. For example......

Over in the neighborhood, Friday night, about 11:00 p.m. Sittin' on the porch, having a cold one, two six, whatever. Gun fire breaks out, sounds like the goddam OK corral. Twenty minutes later, KABOOM!. House blown.

Okay. So these things are really an every day event, and the news can only cover so much. The story I just related is no big deal, so far as media attention is concerned. No, it has to be very bombastic to make a headline in The News. And it's a goddam shame.

This thing about finding some body parts near Eastern Market... huh.... that's pretty lame. So far as journalistic coverage goes. These kids, these teenagers, they are different these days, they don't give a fuck. About ANYthing. They really don't. And I gotta deal with this when I'm an old man? Guess I better get Pops "how to clean a party store parking lot at 4:30 in the morning, and not only live, but laugh". Sorry if I went off-base there for a second, I was trying to steal second base. But I made it back to first.

Righty-oh, then, back to the ol' detective work. Enjoy the antics.

I feel you ggores, [[thinks I heard you on the radio, too). One officer told me the area by McNichols / Oakland is the land of body parts. The media's once again a couple years too late. Must have been a slow news day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    I feel you ggores, [[thinks I heard you on the radio, too). One officer told me the area by McNichols / Oakland is the land of body parts. The media's once again a couple years too late. Must have been a slow news day.
    The land of body parts???

[quote=bailey;177126]why go to the trouble of cutting the guy up, just to drop all the parts in the same area? I mean, take a drive along I75, exit every so often, and throw out a piece here and there.... you went through the effort of cutting him up, make the

]Methinks you watch too many movies.

methinks they could find the owner if they'd just keep an eye out for a one legged guy hopping around. Lord knows that the missing arms would guarntee that he'd have a tough time hailing a cab or making bus fare.

Quote Originally Posted by menckensghost View Post
    More importantly, not all black people are from America and not all Africans are black. But yeah, I get your point.
    Add to that, I've yet to meet or see pictures of anyone who's skin is actually black.

Now when i was in Somalia i came close to it. Make me with MY dark skin go "DAMN"! lol

LOL!

I know black girl who doesn't like the term "black" as a description for black folks.She finds it offensive and I totally get it because yeah.....technically your're not that colour. Just like white folk arn't white. Well......some of us are pretty damn pasty lol.

Why think it was done by some druggies? Don't Juggilos/Jugglettes kill, too?

What's to say this isn't some sorta "clown cape a"?

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Add to that, I've yet to meet or see pictures of anyone who's skin is actually black.
    Not exactly, but I've met a few who were really close.

Quote Originally Posted by fryar View Post
    That's just sickening. That almost sounds like one of those things out of an old Mafia movie.:
    Don't you mean Detroit in the early 70's or so, Joshua Doore?

DetroitDad Guest

Have they identified the victim yet?