Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default A Possible Arson Fire in Lincoln Park

Just a couple days ago, There was a fire at a strip mall on the corner of Dix and Michigan St. in Lincoln Park. Firefighters from both Lincoln Park and Allen Park came to put out the flames. Traffic on Dix Ave to be re-routed to local streets. The Fire started in the back alley at the vacant outlet stip and it spread next to a tanning salon. Could this firebug who potentially set a fire in E. Jefferson and Dickerson St struck Lincoln Park to cover his pattern tracks? Any thoughts on this matter.

Same deal, But DIFFERENT SUSPECTS

Had to say what I thought.

That 19-year old kid suspected of setting the E. Jefferson/Dickerson fire, assuming it's him, what could have been the point? Extortion of the businesses? Just something to do? A marginal pay check from a landlord looking for an insurance pay day? I mean, wtf?
    Sorry for the verbal vomit. But really, my thoughts boil down to a despaired wtf?