Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Elderly Women Targeted In Robberies, Beatings, Rapes‏

Look in on your elders...

Elderly Women Targeted In Robberies, Beatings

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/24651333/index.html

The one victim was in a wheelchair. Her house had been rummaged, but nothing stolen. Words can't express how awful this is...

I'll tell you what.....you let me catch someone beating and old lady and he will WISH he was dead....

What kind of low life would beat, rape, and rob an old lady? I would string the miserable low life from the nearest tree by his you know what!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    I'll tell you what.....you let me catch someone beating and old lady and he will WISH he was dead....
    There with you on that one.

I've often wondered how in Gods name some ......... could rape an elderly woman. I understand that less than raping kids.

4 in custody in the Leslie street case:

http://www.freep.com/article/2010082...year-old-woman

Probably started pulling wings off butterflies and worked their way up the animal kingdom. Can we just take away their membership papers to the human race? They don't belong with decent people.

More details here: http://www.freep.com/article/20100828/NEWS01/100828019/
    Looks like there's actually only 3 of them, and they're teenagers. Unbelievable.

9mile&seneca Guest

Where's Bernie Getz when you need him?

I wonder where one can go to protest.

I don't want a single one of my tax dollars spent to perform any trials or court proceedings for these animals. These three are utterly below human standards.

It is unbelievable that people raise kids like this. But hey keep graduating 25% of HS kids and this is what a city will become more and more like.

With technology increasing, these kids who can barely read or write will be left further and further behind.

This is the problem with paying people to have children.[[welfare,ETC.)Some low life's will create walking abortions like these punks just to get an income.
    Then they dump their spawns from hell onto the un-suspecting public.They should be given a swift and fair trial.Then they should be swiftly executed so we don't have to pay to feed and house them.

There are more than a few white middle class kids that kill people too.

9mile&seneca Guest

Ironic, days after the STRESS thread. I had no problem with STRESS doing the Bernard Goetz thing, but when they started becoming the thugs and doing home invasions, it got wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post

Eric and Dylan anyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Ha..._Dylan_Klebold

Quote Originally Posted by RaumVogel View Post
    This is the problem with paying people to have children.[[welfare,ETC.)Some low life's will create walking abortions like these punks just to get an income.
    Then they dump their spawns from hell onto the un-suspecting public.They should be given a swift and fair trial.Then they should be swiftly executed so we don't have to pay to feed and house them.

So you DO know that the vast majority of people on welfare are white right? I mean numerically it makes sense since the are the majority, so its safe to assume that this is the group that you are making reference to?

9mile&seneca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    So you DO know that the vast majority of people on welfare are white right? I mean numerically it makes sense since the are the majority, so its safe to assume that this is the group that you are making reference to?
    What difference does skin color make in this discussion? None at all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    why do some people always try to take every issue *there* ?
    troll much??

Default Community Speaks Out....

Community speaks out... on the actual street were 90 year old woman was raped...
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...woman%27s-rape

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    why do some people always try to take every issue *there* ?
    troll much??
    Because sometimes -- not always -- the issue needs to be taken there.

LOL, walking abortions. That's delightful. Moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Because sometimes -- not always -- the issue needs to be taken there.
    Here? Surely not.

It's probably presumptuous to make grand overarching statements with regard to this. It's basically an epic fail, though without the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    It is unbelievable that people raise kids like this. But hey keep graduating 25% of HS kids and this is what a city will become more and more like.
    Not graduating High School doesn't turn you into an animal. Four people do not represent a whole city.

If only we didn't pay them. Then they would bleach their driveways and be good.