Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Looking for a good, local printing company

I was hoping someone here could hip me to a good, local printer for a small batch job of calendars. I have a guy now, but they are suburban and I'd like to give some business to a company in the city proper if I can.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Krawlspace View Post
    I was hoping someone here could hip me to a good, local printer for a small batch job of calendars. I have a guy now, but they are suburban and I'd like to give some business to a company in the city proper if I can.

Thanks!
    You could try Technicom in Highland Park, assuming you don't consider that too suburban.

http://www.technicomgroup.com/

They are primarily direct mail, but can print other things, and will send out for any processes they don't do in house.

There's also the long-established and family-owned Mays Printing on Livernois, I think it's between Fenkell and Puritan.

Waterman & Sons is really good. They're located at Wyoming & McNichols.