Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Stealth Bomber over Oakland County this afternoon?

A friend of mine and I were driving north on M5 near 13 Mile Rd this afternoon around 3:30 when we saw what looked like a Stealth Bomber flying east right in front of us. He was driving and I looked up and saw it and said "Look, there's a Stealth Bomber". I only noticed it because it was flying low and was on its side making a left turn. It looked like it might have been only about a mile away. It was on its side for a few seconds and then leveled off and flew north at which point it looked like it was just a little line in the sky and then soon disappeared. We couldn't believe it. Did anyone else see this or hear anything about it?

Maybe just taking training flight from Selfridge.

There was an open house at Oakland International Airport. It did a few flybys. Awesome sight.

Thanks Fiddler. It really was an incredible sight.

Oh oh, I hope the Royal Livonia Air Force isn't planning a attack.

DAMN! I would love to catch one flying over again. I seen one take off from Selfridge a few years back and the sight and sound was awesome. That thing just looks scary flying over.

Actually, they're up there all the time. They're only visible when they have a cloaking fault.

No, seriously, I think I saw a formation of three of them flying west over Shelby Twp yesterday. Can't be sure though. They were too distant.

Flyover for the start of the NASCAR race @ MIS;
    http://www.motownmuscle.com/forums/s...Stealth-Bomber

A creative, if slightly expensive way to demolish empty buildings... but if they're just going to sit on the runways, might as well put them the use

I didn't hear it.

I was at the Carfax 400.

The only thing in the air that day were three A-10's and the Goodyear Blimp.

I thought maybe the bomber was going to be patrolling Arts Beats and Eats now that it is an NRA convention.

Quote Originally Posted by JDKeepsmiling View Post
    I thought maybe the bomber was going to be patrolling Arts Beats and Eats now that it is an NRA convention.
    L.Brooks Patterson's driving is much more of a threat to AB&E attendees, than anyone from Michigan Open Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by MCP-001 View Post
    L.Brooks Patterson's driving is much more of a threat to AB&E attendees, than anyone from Michigan Open Carry.
    Fair point.