Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Bernard Kilpatrick

Why isn't Barnard Kilpatrick in jail?
    He was a no show, Thursday, for his deposition with Yatooma, wasn't he?

lilpup Guest

that's not automatic jail...

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara_10 View Post
    Why isn't Barnard Kilpatrick in jail?
    He was a no show, Thursday, for his deposition with Yatooma, wasn't he?
    Because, like the rest of his family, he thinks he is above the law and can do whatever he wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    that's not automatic jail...
    Please explain.

Exaclty, that 'bout sums that up. He still perceives his son as innocent, having just committed adultery. He refuses to see the obstruction of justice components and other money grabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Because, like the rest of his family, he thinks he is above the law and can do whatever he wants to do.

lilpup Guest

He will have to be cited for contempt of court before he goes to jail - basically jail's at the judge's discretion.

Lilpup do you know who attends a deposition other than the deposee[[?) LOL with their attorney and the deposing attorney?
    I wonder how Thomas is involved in other people being deposed or is he attending the tapings?
    I hope Yatooma is successful in getting a settlement and exposing the guilty parties.

lilpup Guest

Yes, I know who attends. I also know Bernard Kilpatrick has already given an excuse for his absence to the judge so the ball is in the judge's court now.

I'm surprised no one commented on Carlita's reportedly showing up at her Texas deposition accompanied by a bodyguard.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    Yes, I know who attends. I also know Bernard Kilpatrick has already given an excuse for his absence to the judge so the ball is in the judge's court now.

I'm surprised no one commented on Carlita's reportedly showing up at her Texas deposition accompanied by a bodyguard.
    Sorry, I didn't know BB gave an excuse [[sure curious what that excuse was....), and that Carlita showed up with a bodyguard.
    He wasn't allowed in the room, was he?

lilpup Guest

His reported excuse was that he couldn't afford to make it back to Texas for the deposition and he volunteered to be deposed in Michigan this week.

Thomas, as an attorney for one of the parties to the lawsuit, has the right to attend [[or have an appropriate associate attend) all depositions related to the suit.

Buy American Guest

...as long as the bodyguard wasn't paid by the City of Detroit I don't care how many people she has surrounding her.

lilpup Guest

It just might be a sign that she's moving out of the protected circle and washing her hands of the Kil Klan.

If that's the case, any number of body guards wouldn't be enough.
    Did BK move back to Michigan when CK and kids moved out of that mansion in Dallas? He supposedly was living there with her and the kiddies.

lilpup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara_10 View Post
    If that's the case, any number of body guards wouldn't be enough.
    Well, if Mama Cheeks wants to look out for and try to salvage her grandkids maybe she'll take Carlita under a [[still) Congressional wing as long as BK gets removed from their picture.
    Last edited by lilpup; August-15-10 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Exaclty, that 'bout sums that up. He still perceives his son as innocent, having just committed adultery. He refuses to see the obstruction of justice components and other money grabs.
    Zacha,

I'm giggling into my yogurt this morning...imagining Bernard even approaching a consideration of the word 'adultery'. That implies so many things.

He...and his son...don't seem to consider their actions to be anywhere NEAR that religious term!

If they did...there might be some remorse, some desire to hide their behavior...nah, these fellows are brazen abusers of willing women. Bernard's been one of the biggest dogs downtown for a very long time.

He's always wanted to be Top Dog, too...it seems. They say he went into that mode the moment his son was elected to office. I guess he HAD to be, to have the nerve enough to demand 10% OFF THE TOP of every development project in town.

Woof.

Cheers on this sunny Monday morning...

'' Why isn't Barnard Kilpatrick in jail?''

Give the Federal Government some time , they did say they will take their time in catching everyone involved in City Hall corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnatic View Post
    '' Why isn't Barnard Kilpatrick in jail?''

Give the Federal Government some time , they did say they will take their time in catching everyone involved in City Hall corruption
    His time is coming, count on it. Him and Jr. are going for a RICO ride sooner or later. He's on borrowed time. Sr. has never been nothing but a parasite his entire life.

Not in my lifetime, I'm afraid.
    Monica Conyers is still walking around.
    And that beligerant son, of her's, never got charged with pushing that photographer around.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrrman View Post
    His time is coming, count on it. Him and Jr. are going for a RICO ride sooner or later. He's on borrowed time. Sr. has never been nothing but a parasite his entire life.

Hi Carolyn Cheeks!

Go easy on your ex-...

Hey what's happenin' G.? LOL! Bow-woo-wow! Indeed! Don't they at least issue a bench warrant when you skip out on court? They do for traffic violations... and least for use rank-and-file folk ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Zacha,

I'm giggling into my yogurt this morning...imagining Bernard even approaching a consideration of the word 'adultery'. That implies so many things.

He...and his son...don't seem to consider their actions to be anywhere NEAR that religious term!

If they did...there might be some remorse, some desire to hide their behavior...nah, these fellows are brazen abusers of willing women. Bernard's been one of the biggest dogs downtown for a very long time.

He's always wanted to be Top Dog, too...it seems. They say he went into that mode the moment his son was elected to office. I guess he HAD to be, to have the nerve enough to demand 10% OFF THE TOP of every development project in town.

Woof.

Cheers on this sunny Monday morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Ever wonder why new developments rarely happen in Detroit?

In order for a development to work, it has to be subsidized by the government so that the developer can afford to pay the "kleptocracy tax".

Hermod wrote:
    Ever wonder why new developments rarely happen in Detroit?

In order for a development to work, it has to be subsidized by the government so that the developer can afford to pay the "kleptocracy tax".

Truer words were never written. Skimmed from the top,

OMG, that is great. My new word for the day...kleptocracy.

Never heard of that before...

Another similarly great and appropriate word is kakistocracy, which I learned from a song by The Raconteurs [[Jack White's band).

Kakistocracy is "government by the most unscrupulous or unsuitable people, or a state governed by such people".

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/featur...fid=1861623617

Thanks! A double-new-word day.

I am beyond bliss right now.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast