Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Lt Patterson gets around, she likes Chiefs

A lawyer representing former Detroit Police Chief Warren Evans said this morning the city didn’t have all the information they should have had when Evans was asked to resign last month.

Evans’ girlfriend, Detroit Police Lt. Monique Patterson, had a past personal and sexual relationship with interim Police Chief Ralph Godbee, attorney Mark Zausmer said. More than 100 text messages sent in the fall of 2009 support this, Zausmer said.

Read more: Godbee: Warren Evans tried to use text messages to get job with City of Detroit | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/2010081...#ixzz0wJJbkC00

Lt Patterson has clearly demonstrated that within the Detroit Police Department there is more than one way to become a lieutenant - my dad has to be spinning in his grave!

Evans and his attorneys are fools. Not only did their stunt backfire but Evans has trashed his professional reputation in the process.

Sounds like Patterson needs to be told to find another career field.

Talk about trying to sleep your way to the top.
    Evans just can't help but step in every cow pie along the way.
    His oversized ego just makes things worse. No wonder response to calls is so slow.

The men of DY want to know, what was her relationship with Ella Bully-Cummings?
    Last edited by Detroitej72; August-11-10 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Sounds like Patterson needs to be told to find another career field.
    They all do. broom them all out.

Damn, Slick...you beat me to the punch.

I wanted to title this one: Monique Does Detroit

I was wondering about all her other superiors that she HASN'T screwed...they must feel left out.

But since she isn't Chief herself yet, there is still hope.

Mayor Bing sure knows how to pick 'em. This new guy is a piece of work, and that news about him throwing the cashola birthday party for Kwhyme proves he is one of the bad guys.

The DPD gets more like an old Amos 'n Andy show every day. Who be the Kingfish today?

When will people tire of Bingo the ball bouncer and his whacked out cronies?

Those fools trying to defend Evans before this came out. See, he is a creep. As for Ella, how did she get the top job before? And how did Evans get these texts if they were personal on others phones? Eavesdropping, snooping? This does open the city up to some kind of lawsuit by Patterson. Just wait.

Uh, Patterson gave the text messages to Evans, her boyfriend. Evans said that, via his attorney.

To the usual suspects who we don't hear from until something scandalous happens in the city and that like to jump on everything that goes wrong with personnel in the CoD as if it doesnt happen north of 8 I leave you with the following quote:

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment that you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

-- Matthew 7.1-5--

If you so choose you may now return to your regularly schedueled hippocrisy.....
    Last edited by Detroit Stylin; August-11-10 at 06:11 PM.

Whoa, DS gettin deep on em. LOL
    What up bro?

Whattup J. Just like i was telling English not too long ago it just seems that when it comes to Detroit affairs and people within Detroit people who ordinarily DON'T post here seem top come out in force with the sort of venom that you normally don't see outside of the freep message boards...

Hey the truth hurts.
    Getting all sanctimonious isn't going to make this mess go away.

I wanted to title this one: Monique Does Detroit
    Patt-her-son brings new meaning to the term "Spread 'em"

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Patt-her-son brings new meaning to the term "Spread 'em"

Lowell can we please delete this meaningless thread?

It's not who you know,
    It's who you blow

I think we've un-Earthed DS's real name.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    Hey the truth hurts.
    Getting all sanctimonious isn't going to make this mess go away.
    Exactly. I am of the opinion now that Detroit will be getting a new police chief soon. Probably Benny Napoleon.

Default Fire monique patterson

This one is an opportunist who has brought one man down and the second is now standing on shaky ground. She has personally violated ethics laws, by one, seeing a married man, and dating her superior [[s). Although, these ethics laws are not rules of The Detroit Police Department, anybody with any sense knows not to break these rules because of natural laws of repercussion, or KARMA. She is arrogant, soulless, and disinterested in all charity. She HAS to go. Do you hear us Dave Bing?

Sounds like an idiot to me [[lol).

Sounds like an idiot to me. Maybe if they fire her he will get his job back. Sounds like a trade.

Default Dig!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    It's not who you know,
    It's who you blow
    Hear Hear!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast