Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default The Mower Gang - volunteers tidy up Detroit

wow, I saw an article about the Mower Gang in the online Free Press this morning. Too bad I'll be out of town Aug. 28 when they attack Riverside Park, I'd love to help with that.

It is probably the type of volunteer organization that appeals to a number of Detroityes posters. A cool idea.

http://mowergang.com/

DetroitPole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonite View Post
    wow, I saw an article about the Mower Gang in the online Free Press this morning. Too bad I'll be out of town Aug. 28 when they attack Riverside Park, I'd love to help with that.

It is probably the type of volunteer organization that appeals to a number of Detroityes posters. A cool idea.

http://mowergang.com/
    I wonder if the union is going to go after these guys. I hope this pisses them off. It sure makes me happy. What a good bunch of people.

This is an interesting idea. I hope they can keep up enthusiasm, and that some people get more use out of the areas they mow.

War On The River

Mower Gang vs Maroun Gang

August 28

Using only lawnmowers and weedwackers the good guys of Mower Gang take on the evil and powerful empire of Maroun Gang.

A Pay Per View Event