Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Poor Loser

Default Poor Loser

Does anyone other than me see Dillion as a very poor loser?

As an educator, I voted for the Anry Mayor, Virg. His message was more geared toward what is really happening in this state. Not to mention that the MEA endorsed him early on.

If you just look at Dillions body language, he is clearly upset. Did he really think that by going after educators and state workers that he would emerge the nominee? I am also anry at Bing for endorsing him. For what?

Kudos to Virg and I am with him all the way.

Guess he's not interested in the #2 spot on the ticket!

Ravine Guest

All of that time spent in front of a mirror, making sure that his hair is Just So, and he loses, anyway. No wonder that he's miffed.

I was thinking the same thing. Is that what you called a gresser? But his hair style has changed. He 's out of the mirror now.

I dont think Virg would even consider him for the #2 position. Not if he wants to win.

DC48080 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    Does anyone other than me see Dillion as a very poor loser?

As an educator, I voted for the Anry Mayor, Virg. His message was more geared toward what is really happening in this state. Not to mention that the MEA endorsed him early on.

If you just look at Dillions body language, he is clearly upset. Did he really think that by going after educators and state workers that he would emerge the nominee? I am also anry at Bing for endorsing him. For what?
    In which school district do you teach? Either your spelling skills are quite poor, especially in light of the fact that you misspelled angry twice, or you do not care to proofread your posts before submitting them. Either scenario is troubling in an educator.
    Last edited by DC48080; August-07-10 at 02:06 PM.

DC48080 Guest

I was thinking the same thing. Is that what you called a gresser? But his hair style has changed. He 's out of the mirror now.

I dont think Virg would even consider him for the #2 position. Not if he wants to win.
    I do not like to repeat myself but:

Either your spelling skills are quite poor or you do not care to proofread your posts before submitting them. Either scenario is troubling in an educator.

The same errors appeared in Detroit Connections and Non-Detroit Issues. It was a cut&paste job.

The same errors appeared in Detroit Connections and Non-Detroit Issues.
    This thread is a triple waste of electrons. Dillon's support - or lack thereof - will have no impact on the outcome in November. There's no way as a loser that he's going to be able to moderate the Angry Mayor's narrow and strident message. Bernero has to find a way to win back the moderates who flocked to Snyder in the primary election and I don't think he has it in him.

this thread says a lot about the OP

I concur, Gnome. With those kinds of errors, it is no wonder the educational system in Detroit is in the shape it is in.

The errors I've seen here indicate a dismal failure in the earliest years of the OP's education.

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by DC48080 View Post
    I do not like to repeat myself but:

Either your spelling skills are quite poor or you do not care to proofread your posts before submitting them. Either scenario is troubling in an educator.

Yes, unfortunately I did not proof read.

But here is a suggestion for you...GET A LIFE.

You probably were not blessed to have children because of your attitude and need to be a perfectionist.

Let's see here; hmmm, you had enough time to create three seperate threads each with the same glaring misspeelings and each with your insightful evaluation of Dillion's [[sic) body language.

But it is not just the speeling that is horrid. It is the thinking. As an educator, and body language expert, you decide to grace the public with your laser-like political evaluations as well; placing yourself as a virtual triple-threat in the game of Democratic politics all the while tending to your brood of children as they nestle at your feet.

But really now, do you expect your rapt readers from buying a ticket on your little guilt trip? Enlisting the notion that having children enables you to forgive the weaknesses in others is pathetic. Apparently, your forgiveness gene became clicked-off when you donned your body language hat, or was it your political expert hat. I've forgotten.

Claire, c'mon now. I don't normally get bent out of shape with misspellings and such because I make them as well, but some posters use that to marginalize and shift the focus from the point that was trying to be made. However to say you're an educator and to see those mistakes raises unnecessary red flags.

Plus once they figure out which district you work for only reinforces the negative connotations many folks on this board have of that district. Which will only make me anry

To somewhat get back on topic, I don't think Virg would even consider Dillion as a running mate he considers Dillion as part of the problem . My bet is either Alma Wheeler Smith or Brenda Lawrence

DC48080 Guest

Yes, unfortunately I did not proof read.

But here is a suggestion for you...GET A LIFE.

You probably were not blessed to have children because of your attitude and need to be a perfectionist.
    I have a good life, thank you, and it does not involve posting the same idiotic comment to three different threads on this forum.

And as to the question of children, my wife and I have been blessed with two wonderful children who have outstanding teachers. Through the efforts of these teachers as well as my wife and I our children have learned grammar and spelling.

By the way, proofread is one word, not two. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/proofread

I shudder to think of the "learning" that takes place in your classroom if you are indeed an "educator" as you purport to be.
    Last edited by DC48080; August-08-10 at 07:26 AM.