Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Skipper's in Hamtown

Great time Saturday at Skipper's in Hamtown. Skipper was working the bar and playing the classic tunes the way only he can. The pool table was true and the Stroh's were ice cold. Went in for one or two but it was between 1 and 2 before we knew it. Thanks Skipper...always a good time!

Boomer-check out Skippers on a Tuesday nite.they have a good jam session.my neighbor Ben plays there.

Quote Originally Posted by pgn421 View Post
    Boomer-check out Skippers on a Tuesday nite.they have a good jam session.my neighbor Ben plays there.
    I miss you, maaan. Bwaaaahhh, boo, hoo. Just git yer ass down here when you don't have to be to work at 5AM. Or I'll, ummmmmmmmmmmmm, well,.......you're too big for me to threaten you.

Boomer, thanks, you guys were lot's of fun. Great fun and company. I have the Steely Dan CD for you. Looking forward to piloting your airplane.

Skipper's Hamtown Open-Mic/Stage tonight, Tuesday August 3 @ 9PM. Come on down and play or listen. No cover charge. Reasonable drink prices. Great music. Get outta' the house. Get away from the old man and old lady, OR, bring the old man and old lady down here. Rachael Taylor hosts and provides equipment. You only have to bring your ax. See ya'. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM