Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Nothing the president does makes media happy. Daily Show classic!

Last edited by Whitehouse; July-30-10 at 05:39 PM.

That was funny.

On a serious note though, I take politics with a grain of salt though. It's like football. No play that the visiting team runs will make the home team submit. The home team will just have to adjust their game. The goal for the home team will always be victory, which by extension means defeat for the visitors. No matter how successful the visiting team is the goal of the home team doesn't change. In other words, Dems will always want to win elections over Reps and vice versa, so they will always paint the moves of the opponent in a negative light. Even when those moves are the same exact moves they have performed themselves. That's just the nature of the political animal.

Jon Stewart, the most sane voice in Medialand!!!

Joke of the millennium!

I think he should be in the front seat of the white house press room...

Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    I think he should be in the front seat of the white house press room...
    Amen! Here he is keeping the folks at Faux honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS1NWYV1i_E

or showing their absurdity
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...u-weren-t-here
    Last edited by maxx; August-02-10 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    Amen! Here he is keeping the folks at Faux honest.
    As if they ever were or ever will be honest. They've been caught routinely fabricating "news" so often that there's no way their "mistakes" could be "inadvertent." They routinely cover their shame with a thin veneer of false pride just barely thick enough to conceal their deliberate deceit.

It's just like any other front for any other wildly successful criminal enterprise. It's all about concealing the evidence.
    Last edited by Jimaz; August-02-10 at 08:23 PM.

Stewart really makes the Fox folks look like a bunch of assholes on a regular basis....and they are. He puts them in their place when no one else does and with great results.