Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Re:Midsummer's Night. Thanks to all of you.

Thanks to all of you for planning and showing up for the DY gathering at my place - Skipper's Hamtown. It's nice to put faces to names. Also to have friendly, fun and intelligent conversation, good music and a few drinks with y'all. Next time I'd like to schedule a gathering so my 'significant other' can attend. She'd love you guys. I'm eating 'leftovers' as I'm working and posting. Nothing like my 'Italian' family feeding me. See you soon.

LodgeDodger Guest

We had a great time, 1K. Thank you for the hospitality.

LD and betterhalf

I had a great time too! Thanks to Skipper and John for their hospitality and Kathleen for all the work in getting this set up.
    It was nice finally meeting Gnome [[and Stinky), RickB and jams.

I'm looking forward to the next time we can get together.

As usual, a nice relaxing evening of comraderie and conversation!!! So nice to see you all and spend time chatting.

Dave and I enjoyed it!!

Thanks, Skipper [[and John!), for your hospitality and the music!!

Thanks, Roq and LodgeDodger [[and BH), for bringing the eats!!

Good to see Jams, Gnome, Django, RickBeall!!!

Agreed! thanks to all for putting up with my little miss barkerton. It was her first time in a saloon and I fear she wasn't on her best behavior. RickBeal, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to speak, but it was nice to see the gang.

Sorry I couldn't make it, I got caught up with work. Next time!!

Stromberg2

Thanks Kathleen and Skip for making it happen

Skip I cried everytime I told anyone about the photo behind the bar Thank you so much!

Judy will be up from FLA for two weeks
    I"ll let you know when we"ll be there hopefully we will drag Mugs as well

[[ Sorry computer will not let me punctuate)

roq
    looking forward to those raspberries and blackberries!

I had a great timechatting with everyone, Kathleen, LodgerDodger, Roq, jams, DJango, various folks significant others, and I saw gnome across the room. Lot's of interesting conversation on all manner of things. All the regions problems are solved until next time. :-) And of course 1KielsonDrive is the best host in the city.

Sorry I missed it...I had some plans change on me in the early evening. Next time

Quote Originally Posted by cub View Post
    Sorry I missed it...I had some plans change on me in the early evening. Next time
    ...and you'll bring the veggie tray!