Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: CCK ad on TV

Default CCK ad on TV

I almost threw up a little....just saw a campaign ad on TV for CCK. It started with a voice over by Charles Pugh and there was also an appearance by Mike Duggan. WTF?

What is CCK?

kwame momma

Right, thanks! I wonder if sonny-boy will be hitting the campaign trail to support her?

Really, Pugh doing voice overs? Hmmn...interesting.

Charles Pugh was actually endorsing CCK, not just a voice over. Although I don't think he should have been voted to the council in the first place, this really puts him in a bad light in my eyes.

She spawned ya'lls boy - what a claim to fame.

/politics is all about name recognition - "Oh, I've heard that name before. I'll vote for them"

It will be interesting to see if the controversy surrounding the prodigal son will end the careers of both CCK and Mike Cox. That would be quite and 'achievement'. Who will then argue that he never got anything done.

Thank you Lowell, for my first really good laugh for this week!

Thewitz, I don't mind Pugh being on the council for a variety of reasons. I didn't vote for him simply because I figured the name recognition issue would put him there. I thought what a horror, if he as a newbie, was named chief clownsil. Alas!