Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Warren, MI on Colbert Report

Nothing gets by that mayor.[/quote]

My mom did... she had a date with him back in the 80's. Said he was weird. He did not get a second date.

But this guy is darn lucky he didn't throw a corpse into the street!

Brother and sister had Fouts for a teacher at Sterling Heights HS. Anyhow, he is better than the one before hom....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Brother and sister had Fouts for a teacher at Sterling Heights HS. Anyhow, he is better than the one before hom....
    He was my teacher for a semester @ Warren Mott...we used to have to watch council meetings and such. He thought it was uber cool...the class did not so much agree
    way better than last mayor, I didnt vote for Fouts but i would in the future

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    soooooo funny

The polka community hasn't aged well. Why isn't polka more popular amongst young people?

Too many years at Dodge Main? Too many bottles of Bud heavy? Too many packs of Lucky Strikes?

I was in another room and when I heard Colbert say "Warren, Michigan" I sprinted right into the TV Room.

[quote=Patrick;167436]The polka community hasn't aged well. Why isn't polka more popular amongst young people?

Because lots of young kids rather listen processed, pre-packaged. Lady Gaga, Usher, Maroon 5, Adam Lambert, Train, Hanna Montana/Miley Ray Cyrus and Justin Bieber skinny jean blur haired like music than playing an accordion.

The polka community hasn't aged well. Why isn't polka more popular amongst young people?

maxx: Because you have to actually know how to dance to polka, not just giggle. And you have to be physically handicapped to listen to polka music without dancing.