Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Collapse by Michael Ruppert

I would recommend this documentary if you haven't seen it. The reviews are good. Doesn't feel like a typical conspiracy theorist trying to make a buck type off paranoid Americans.

From Wikipedia

After its premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, Owen Gleiberman of Entertainment Weekly called Collapse “one of the few true buzz films of the festival” and wrote that “you may want to dispute [[Ruppert), but more than that you’ll want to hear him, because what he says — right or wrong, prophecy or paranoia — takes up residence in your mind.” [2]
    Daily Variety wrote that Collapse was “unnervingly persuasive much of the time, and merely riveting when it's not, Ruppert's talking-head analysis gets the Errol Morris treatment from director Chris Smith [[American Movie), whose intellectual horror film ranks as another essential work.” [3]
    The Onion’s AV Club wrote that “in several immensely poignant moments, we can also see an angry, lonely, vulnerable man whose life epitomizes the title as much as the globe does. There are many layers to the man and the movie, and I for one left the theater shaken.” [4]
    Roger Ebert wrote, "I don't know when I've seen a thriller more frightening. I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. "Collapse" is even entertaining, in a macabre sense. I think you owe it to yourself to see it." [5]

CollapseMovie.com
    Prepare to pause while watching the trailer.

Looks interesting. I like his approach.

Watched it last night. I thought it was pretty good. I think Ruppert may not be as well-informed as he makes himself out to be. [[Probably any astute news reader could find a few things he says that seem incorrect or wrongly interpreted.) But, in the main, I think he gets it right. We are a nation of sheeple. And we're headed for an unforgiving abattoir called reality.