Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default extreme shepherds

Creative sheperds use their creativity, dogs, and technology to move sheep in creative ways.

from NationalPost.com:
    extreme sheperds

Posted: March 18, 2009, 12:02 PM by Shane Dingman
    If I were a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences I would nominate this video for best short film, documentary, and anything else I could. As it is, these crazy sheep herders from Wales have won the only award I can give them: "Kings of Too Much Time," awarded to people who excel in finding amazingly non-productive ways to waste time, while still having something incredible [[and yet somehow pointless) to show for it. Watch and enjoy.

couldn't test the link until it was up and it appears to not be working, sorry.

here's the url:
    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...ting-time.aspx

good on, jimaz
    also like your car bra

LOL, thanks. It's a Mustang GT and the bra's on it only for cross country trips.
    I hate to say it but part of that sheep video seemed faked. It was the part where they were herded to look like one giant sheep walking. Maybe it was just heavily edited.

It might be interesting to do it with something other than sheep like trained fish or birds or remotely controlled aircraft.

ccbatson Guest

Mustang GT? CO2 hog Jimaz. Don't tell your employers at Godowntv.