Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

thatguy123 Guest

Default Need to accept credit cards at your business? Go with a 100% SE MI based company

NAB has been registered with Visa and MC now for 18 years and are completely located in Troy. We do not outsource any jobs. Everything from sales to customer service is located in Troy.

Today we are offering a month to month agreement with no contract or cancellation fee and also a free state of the art terminal. We offer the lowest. Rates in the industry and back this up with a 500 guarantee.

Give me a call 866-506-8566 x1888 and will go over everything. It takes 5-10 minutes over the phone if you decide to set up an account and we have a 24 hour turn around for approvals.
    Last edited by thatguy123; July-20-10 at 12:29 PM.

thatguy123 Guest

Thanks to who called me today!

I got the okay to keep offering the Month to Month agreement through the rest of the week since my post drew response.

I can set you up if you have an established business, are a new business or even sell once a month at a flea market or trade show. I do have a plan that will work for you to accept credit cards and it will be the lowest rate you can find anywhere.

Give me a call and I will get you set up, -a-nd trust me, if you are already processing I will save you some money. Call me at 866-506-8566 x1888. Oh and my name is Dan, sorry that i didn't mention that for those who called, didnt mean to confuse you or anything!

thatguy123 Guest

Last week was a record week for NAB Corporate sales. We set up over 300 new accounts [[many for upstart businesses in MI). Not bad for a 20 person team.

Due to the success of last week I am continuing the month to month agreement on all processing accounts and will also give a free state of the art terminal with no fees attached.

Go with the company that is based in SE Michigan, employs about 450 employees [[and expanding daily) and keeps all business in the Detroit area. I can get you set up very quickly and have your business accepting credit cards in a couple of days.

Give me a call today I will save your business money even if you are already processing. 866-506-8566 x1888

thatguy123 Guest

The dog days of summer aree definitely apon us! I have restarted my month to month agreement for all customers who set up their merchant account through me.

Starting up a new business? Already in business and unhappy with your current provider? Give me a call I have a solution to fit your needs. We have been in business for 18 years and have 100,000 active merchants. The. Best part is we are 100% located in Troy, MI.

Give me a call at 866-506-8566 x1888

Check out the video the BBB made for us. We are the only credit card processor who is backed and endorsed by the BBB

Http://google.northamericanbancard.com/landing

The bbb video is on the left

A quick note about my experience with NAB. The sales inquiry process was very good. My sales person provided excellent service, fulfilling most information I requested in a timely manner. We had lengthy discussions and reviewed the contract. He provided me with a state of the art credit card processing terminal. He downloaded the program I needed to allow tips to be entered. Unfortunately, at the time [[2 days last week and again today) I needed service from someone familiar - my sales person, NAB dropped the ball. My last few calls to my sales person went unanswered. I was referred to NAB ?Customer Service?. You know what that means. I was put on lengthy hold numerous times, was unable to continue calls and my calls were not returned. Today, when I called for ?Customer Service?, I was shuffled around for 25 minutes [[11:50AM to 12:15PM) to 3 different people - N, N and C - reminiscent of Comcast and DTE. You know, where your only choice is to call an 800 number and be put in a quay? The people you originally did business with to open your account can no longer help you or they are no longer with the company. I'm biding my time with NAB to see if their service improves and is more responsive. If not, time to move on. There are many, many other charge card processing companies out there. Ask me about them. I chose NAB because they are local but, as it turns out, they farm out some of their work to Louisiana. I'd like to stay local and have the personal touch that was provided during the sales process.

checkraisej Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    You know, where your only choice is to call an 800 number and be put in a quay?
    They put you where? Fuck that. I wouldn't do business with any company that put me in a harbor, wharf, seawall, or anything like that.

A quick note about my experience with NAB. The sales inquiry process was very good. My sales person provided excellent service, fulfilling most information I requested in a timely manner. We had lengthy discussions and reviewed the contract. He provided me with a state of the art credit card processing terminal. He downloaded the program I needed to allow tips to be entered. Unfortunately, at the time [[2 days last week and again today) I needed service from someone familiar - my sales person, NAB dropped the ball. My last few calls to my sales person went unanswered. I was referred to NAB ?Customer Service?. You know what that means. I was put on lengthy hold numerous times, was unable to continue calls and my calls were not returned. Today, when I called for ?Customer Service?, I was shuffled around for 25 minutes [[11:50AM to 12:15PM) to 3 different people - N, N and C - reminiscent of Comcast and DTE. You know, where your only choice is to call an 800 number and be put in a quay? The people you originally did business with to open your account can no longer help you or they are no longer with the company. I'm biding my time with NAB to see if their service improves and is more responsive. If not, time to move on. There are many, many other charge card processing companies out there. Ask me about them. I chose NAB because they are local but, as it turns out, they farm out some of their work to Louisiana. I'd like to stay local and have the personal touch that was provided during the sales process.
    It turns out NAB ships some of their business processing to St. Charles, MO not Louisiana as previously thought. They told me the company that took money out of my checking account was their business associate. Nothing was revealed about this association previously during the sales process, so I was understandably concerned about an unidentified debit from my account. NAB said last thursday [[12-02) they would be crediting my account for over $500.00, that day. As of today, monday 12-06, I've yet to receive it. I was on hold at their Customer Service for about 10 minutes today. I finally left a message requesting a return call.Anyone interested in opening a charge card processing account, pay attention. I'll post more later.

checkraisej Guest

It turns out NAB ships some of their business processing to St. Charles, MO not Louisiana as previously thought. They told me the company that took money out of my checking account was their business associate. Nothing was revealed about this association previously during the sales process, so I was understandably concerned about an unidentified debit from my account. NAB said last thursday [[12-02) they would be crediting my account for over $500.00, that day. As of today, monday 12-06, I've yet to receive it. I was on hold at their Customer Service for about 10 minutes today. I finally left a message requesting a return call.Anyone interested in opening a charge card processing account, pay attention. I'll post more later.
    If you ever make it out of the quay that is.

Quote Originally Posted by checkraisej View Post
    Yeah, I'm swimming in customer service. Maybe drowning is a better word.

NAB managed to get the money they owe me into my account as of tuesday, December 7. It was due almost a week before, according to one of their own 'Senior Agents'. I have yet to receive a return phone call from the message [[at their urging) left at their ?customer service? on monday, december 6.

NAB said last thursday [[12-02) they would be crediting my account for over $500.00, that day. As of today, monday 12-06, I've yet to receive it.

money they owe me into my account as of tuesday, December 7

That's about normal. The first day doesn't usually count unless they process it before noon. So scratch Thursday, Saturday and Sunday since nothing gets posted on weekends and you have 3 days [[Friday, Monday, Tuesday).

I received a statement, totally unintelliglible, today. I have to call ?customer service? again today or tommorrow to get an explanation. I've yet to receive a return call from this past monday when NAB's answering machine stated I'd have a lengthy wait and they'd call me back if I left a message. It's the MERRY GO 'ROUND! Much like you get from Comcast and DTE, other companies that have ?superior customer service? You have ONE choice - call a ?customer servce? 800 number and wait, and wait and wait. The possibility of getting through to one person you can deal with personally and not have to update every time you call is nill. It's a shame because I thought my original sales person did a good job until hand off time.

Quote Originally Posted by checkraisej View Post
    Nope! Not yet.

I received a return phone call from NAB ?customer service? this evening. Not too bad. It took about 76 hours [[three plus days) to call back.