Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default any pictures of the filming in Detroit?

I heard Coaches Corner was transforming into a Parisian street, and so many other hot spots.......wondering if anyone has pictures? THX

http://www.onlocationvacations.com has very up to date info and photos of filming all over the US but with all the movies filming in michigan lately there's a ton of michigan posts

Go take some yourself!

Real Steel is filming at the old Detroit Fire Dept. HQ at Washington Blvd & Congress and other downtown areas.

Spoon is shooting at the Garden Court building at Jefferson and Jos Campau.

Detroit Unleaded will begin shooting August 3 at Beaubien & E Grand Blvd.

The Double has taken over a number of areas downtown, especially around Harmonie Park, Oslo Sushi, Clifford & Griswold, the old Wayne County Bldg, and more.

Machine Gun Preacher is shooting in Melvindale.
    Last edited by Gsgeorge; July-18-10 at 07:13 PM.

here's more...

Harold and Kumar 3 is at the Opera House.

Vamps is shooting in Ann Arbor.

Home Run Derby has been using locations on the Eastside.

lilpup Guest

Wes Craven twittered that they had a paparazzo trespass the other night and sent the police after him, so please be careful and respectful around any shooting locations.

The "Xmas Tree Brothaz" Christmas tree lot with the giant Santa Claus set up at Woodward and Amsterdam has got to be a movie set. They even put the standard Christmas tree decoration on the street lights! Both Cass and Amsterdam were lined with big white trucks on Saturday midday when I went through the area.

Anyone know what movie?

lilpup Guest

don't know for sure but that sounds appropriate for Harold & Kumar

lilpup Guest

Demi Moore just got into town the other night - check out yesterday's twitpic - http://twitpic.com/26862s

[[anybody recognize these wheels?)

Harold & Kumar wrapped the Opera House location on Saturday, and immediately moved to Woodward for the Xmas tree lot location. Michael Imperioli and a few other actors were sighted on Royal Oak over the weekend, they are apparently living in the condos on Main when they are shooting Detroit 1-8-7.

Thanks, DS. It didn't hit me right away, but once I really looked at it, I knew that Xmas Trees Brothaz had to be a movie location.

11. Default

Harold and Kumar was in production at the [[you guessed it) White Castle on Baltimore and Woodward when I rode by today. The store was closed 8-[[

demi moore, ray liotta and miley/billy ray cirus all staying downtown right now.

lilpup Guest

Marlo Thomas is also part of the Demi Moore/Miley Cyrus flick.

scream 3 was in northville a week or so ago, not sure about now.

lilpup Guest

Scream 4 spent the last two days in Plymouth. Harold & Kumar is supposed to start a week of night shooting - I hope last night wasn't planned as one of them.

I was getting a pedicure yesterday at a Plymouth spa, and Courtney Cox came in and sat down next to me for a pedicure. They finished up filming last night, I believe. Next stop Manchester.

Saw Johnny Knoxville at the MOCAD for the Lightning Bolt show.