Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Like 1Kd said..Pretty intresting..I would love to be a fly on the wall..What has gone on for years and years seems to be reaching the boiling point...The truth shall set us Free...

Default KK the Crook

More jail-time for KK the Crook!!! Justice for the People of Detroit!

Still no official comment from Mush Mouth Reed? He's got to have something as equally hilarious as Mike Paul. I can't wait to hear his spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Lawd, you go offline and away from the TV for 2 hours, and all kinds of things happen... earthquakes! Generals fired! Federal charges!
    I couldn't agree with you more. I have not seen much today on the news and OMG everyone I have talked to has soooooooooomuch to tell me

If they get Momma, Poppa and the Kwamettes, maybe they can get a whole wing of their own at the Fed Big House.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. I have not seen much today on the news and OMG everyone I have talked to has soooooooooomuch to tell me
    Yep, and like Lodgedodger said, the Asian Carp have jumped the electric fence and are in the Chicago River...

...and now, we're in the midst of the Neverending Thunderstorm tonight. My friend in Saline says there was a tornado about three miles south of their home [[her hubby's a meteorologist and is tracking some of this stuff).

When it rains, it pours!

I hear that - ROTFL! In any event "Jennies" gotta move along, move along... too!!

Hey, BTW each of those youtube links you provided have been taken down by Cox! Not just as standard YT violations of TOS, but sited as copyright claims by Cox... hmmmn.

Or was that your point -- that they've disappeared.....?

Example:

Here,

Quote Originally Posted by MCP-001 View Post
    Now, now, Zacha.

Just like those 911 tapes [[and now the Mike Cox TV ads),

Here,

here,

here,

and here,

any evidence of that "urban legend" will just plain disappear.

Nothing to see here.

Move along. Move along.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-23-10 at 10:00 PM.

Yeah, we got the "emergency alert" stating a tornado "warning" for Wayne county in the D. But no sirens... I put something on to head for basement clutching laptop, port. radio, mobile phone and flash light, but then it ended. Now just rain, rain, RAIN!

Yep, and like Lodgedodger said, the Asian Carp have jumped the electric fence and are in the Chicago River...

...and now, we're in the midst of the Neverending Thunderstorm tonight. My friend in Saline says there was a tornado about three miles south of their home [[her hubby's a meteorologist and is tracking some of this stuff).

When it rains, it pours!

What? Federal indictments? I don't understand...wasn't it just the other day that Peter Karmanos said Kwame committed no crime other than having an affair with a college sweetheart? Peter, could you please clarify.....the Feds certainly have to have this all wrong, I mean, your word is gospel, is it not?

Whoever said upthread "a hard rain is gonna fall" was right, literally AND figuratively.

I hope that Detroit can someday get closure over the Fall of the House of KMK. I hope this doesn't divide us for another 40 years. We just can't afford that kind of time.

The Feds are not done. According to channel 4 there could be more charges within the next two months. Bernard Kilpatrick, Derrick Miller, Christine Beatty & Kwame. Also, Bobby Ferguson is being investigated by the EPA on unrelated charges.

We will have a good laugh at Mike Paul's expense when this is all over.

Mildred Gaddis on her show passed on a rumor, that Carlita, once her lease is up will move back to DC to be near her parents. If true, that could be an admission that she knew the Feds indictments were coming down and she possibly won't see her husband for a number of years.

LodgeDodger Guest

Whoever said upthread "a hard rain is gonna fall" was right, literally AND figuratively.

I hope that Detroit can someday get closure over the Fall of the House of KMK. I hope this doesn't divide us for another 40 years. We just can't afford that kind of time.
    We're all past that. It's my hope with the exposure of all the BS, those who have been making a living from exploiting the "great divide" will go out of business.

Rockn' Roll! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    The Feds are not done. According to channel 4 there could be more charges within the next two months. Bernard Kilpatrick, Derrick Miller, Christine Beatty & Kwame. Also, Bobby Ferguson is being investigated by the EPA on unrelated charges.

We will have a good laugh at Mike Paul's expense when this is all over.
    Thanks to the text messages, the feds know that Christine Beatty knew that KK was using the Kilpatrick Civil Fund for his own means. They also know that Kilpatrick paid Beatty $100,000 from the fund to create that photo album/documentary whatever you want to call it after she lost her job.

Something very interesting, I've been following this whole saga for a while, and noticed today that there was not one mention of the indictments on the Dallas Morning News website. What's ironic is about a month or so ago, this site published a very detailed news article which was focused on how the former mayor was being hounded by the Judge and prosecution, and that Detroit really needed to move on, per the ex-mayor and Carlita. The article received a lot of backlash from news reporters here. And at some point, a very vague and weak followup was done by the Dallas News editor. In any event, I find it interesting that there is not one mention of the indictments today on their website. I guess Kwame or Mike Paul was in real good with the reporter Eric Assan, who wrote the article and also appeared on a news station explaining his position as to why he wrote such a biased article, which was clearly one sided and full of untruths offered by Kwame; I guess the PR doctor was at work in full swing.

Anyway, here's a link to some of the articles, perhaps by morning, they will share the real truth of the indictments with the Soutlake community.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/blcS.sc?se...atrick&cat=all

R8RBob, points well stated! I had really started to garner some sympathy and hope that Christine had truly repented and moved on from this saga. I guess I foolheartedly thought she would cooperate with the Feds. But given that she may well be included in the upcoming indictments, I'm now wondering if she refused to cooperate with the Feds...was it fear for her life? was it that she's still loyal to kilpatrick? was the $100,000 hush money for her? Who really knows. I firmly believe that justice needs to be done, and if she's helping to hide the corruption, then let the chips fall where they may.

I was in the bathroom. What happened?

KK ought be screwed now, well into his 50's, if not older. I pray for the day he will no longer be news, and somehow Detroit finds a way to grow and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Detroit will never get off the front page of national headlines. I just hope that someday in addition to the crime, corruption, population flight, and blight headlines that there will also be a headline that says something positive. One can dream, can't one?
    Lions win the Super Bowl?

Large field of low sulphur crude oil discovered under the Packard factory complex?

Yeah, I cannot figure DMN's spin on this...? Why would they back KK in this way and omit such a big story on the other hand? Especially as their "comment" responses to their warm and fuzzy articles portrayed an opposite position? Comments that spoke to their citizens voicing their needing Kilpatrick and his bold-faced "corruption" like a hole in the head!! Get out "yankee" crook!

Perhaps it was a way to bash Michigan and Detroit, using KK as a hook.

In any event cash flow is king and Carlita and her children best "move on" once it stops as they will be less loved once their bills cannot be paid to support the blinged, high-profile life style.... or maybe the money cache is really big which speaks only more to how Detroit was robbed and basically told to "like it"! And "justify" it!!! As many were/ are willing to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxpayer7 View Post
    Something very interesting, I've been following this whole saga for a while, and noticed today that there was not one mention of the indictments on the Dallas Morning News website. What's ironic is about a month or so ago, this site published a very detailed news article which was focused on how the former mayor was being hounded by the Judge and prosecution, and that Detroit really needed to move on, per the ex-mayor and Carlita. The article received a lot of backlash from news reporters here. And at some point, a very vague and weak followup was done by the Dallas News editor. In any event, I find it interesting that there is not one mention of the indictments today on their website. I guess Kwame or Mike Paul was in real good with the reporter Eric Assan, who wrote the article and also appeared on a news station explaining his position as to why he wrote such a biased article, which was clearly one sided and full of untruths offered by Kwame; I guess the PR doctor was at work in full swing.

Anyway, here's a link to some of the articles, perhaps by morning, they will share the real truth of the indictments with the Soutlake community.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/blcS.sc?se...atrick&cat=all
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-24-10 at 07:10 AM.

What a tangled web of deception. Bottom line with these folks is that their corruption tactics are weak, it as though they did little to conceal the stealing. Without reservation they stole, living lavishly, lying to Detroiters and left easy to follow bread crumbs.

It looks like their arrogant and careless "BOLD" High-Profile "IN-YOUR-FACE" greed and corruption will be their undoing. And the net will capture many who were at the feeding trough.

And now we cannot even get decent fire or ambulance service. We have reduced police service. Who stands to defend Kilpatrick? Who and how? With the fiscal fallout we are enduring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxpayer7 View Post
    R8RBob, points well stated! I had really started to garner some sympathy and hope that Christine had truly repented and moved on from this saga. I guess I foolheartedly thought she would cooperate with the Feds. But given that she may well be included in the upcoming indictments, I'm now wondering if she refused to cooperate with the Feds...was it fear for her life? was it that she's still loyal to kilpatrick? was the $100,000 hush money for her? Who really knows. I firmly believe that justice needs to be done, and if she's helping to hide the corruption, then let the chips fall where they may.

LodgeDodger Guest

If there is another round of indictments, I pray some of the local "ministers" receive their share.

lilpup Guest

The Fort Worth paper ran two AP reports about it - writing him off in the process - "...used to live in Southlake until he returned to prison..."

Now that's the real sentiment, withstanding the fake "politeness". Just GO - Yankee!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    The Fort Worth paper ran two AP reports about it - writing him off in the process - "...used to live in Southlake until he returned to prison..."

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast