Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chicks we dig

Default Chicks we dig

Let me start our new Chicks we dig thread with one of my fav's,
    Stacy Keibler
    Attachment 87
    Last edited by Ragtoplover59; April-10-09 at 08:34 AM.

Joan of Arc

Attachment 177

Heather Locklear
    Last edited by Ragtoplover59; April-10-09 at 08:34 AM.

Ok...How do we embed images??? Am I missing something???

Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post
    that's a lovely glamour shot

I love me some Bea Arthur

boner shrinker.

Default Pamela Tiffin

Pamela Tiffin:

hmm...Firefox does not render all of the functionality of posting in DYes, maybe it is due to the extensions I have installed that are disabling it.
    Last edited by Flanders; April-01-09 at 01:49 PM.

Haikoont Guest

Since I'm too lazy to investigate, I'll ask here: Are we only able to post links? No uploads or hotlinks? This thread is suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Haikoont View Post
    Since I'm too lazy to investigate, I'll ask here: Are we only able to post links? No uploads or hotlinks? This thread is suffering.

Annette Funicello

Attachment 207

The upload image attachment option from my computer worked fine...as long as I use the IE tab switch extension rendering in Firefox.
    Last edited by Flanders; April-01-09 at 09:23 PM.

Mary Tyler Moore

Haikoont Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Annette Funicello

Attachment 207

The upload image attachment option from my computer worked fine.
    In my browser [[Firefox), I don't see the image on the thread. I have to click on annette funicello.jpg to get to the image. Is that how it works here? We have to click every time we want to see a dig-able chick? Me no like.

In my browser [[Firefox), I don't see the image on the thread. I have to click on annette funicello.jpg to get to the image. Is that how it works here? We have to click every time we want to see a dig-able chick? Me no like.
    It appears that way. Unless someone else has figured out another angle otherwise known as the correct way.

Mythbuster Kari Byron

Bearinabox Guest

There's a setting you have to change--it doesn't display pics by default. Click User CP in the top left and scroll down until you find the appropriate check box, and then save your settings.

I created a fresh testing profile in Firefox and the Annette Funicello.,jpg image that I uploaded from my computer did not display until I signed in. The image [[and DYes website functionality as well) also could be affected by pop-up/ad blocking blocking software that is installed in Firefox as extensions [[Adblock Plus) or in the OS itself, like I have in Windows [[Zone Alarm)

Haikoont Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    There's a setting you have to change--it doesn't display pics by default. Click User CP in the top left and scroll down until you find the appropriate check box, and then save your settings.
    That did the trick. Had to go into the "edit options" link at User CP.

Barbara Steele:

Attachment 234

Default Peggy Mofitt

Last edited by Jimaz; April-10-09 at 07:44 PM.

Lynda Carter

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast