Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Underage stripper nabbed again at another club

From the Detroit News website:
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...t-another-club

Anyone think this is a ploy to get all the strib clubs consolidated into one area?
    Now, I know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to run/work/play in a strib club, but how unlucky does one have to be to get whacked by the same underage girl, espeically after All Star gets shuttered. You'd think all the strip clubs in the area would be on high alert for any shenanigans like this. They already have a bulls eye on them for no reason, let alone a massive reason like this.

When I saw it on the news last night the first thing I thought was it was a ploy to get the clubs shut down. Especially since the cops were tipped off this time. What's her mother going to say now?

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalG313 View Post
    When I saw it on the news last night the first thing I thought was it was a ploy to get the clubs shut down. Especially since the cops were tipped off this time. What's her mother going to say now?
    The mother can say whatever she wants, that child should be put into custody of the state. The mother is obviously not fit to raise children.

Her mother must be proud.

According to Roach, the mother has been working with the juvenile justice system to have her daughter declared as incorrigible.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0tcUBK900

If she keeps this up, Rev. Winans won't have to worry about his protest.