Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Sarah finds a peer group....

It is my understanding that Sarah will not have to have a ghost writer for her newest foray into a literary career...I think it is going to be targeted to her peers in demographics ....pre-teens....but on second thought they are most likely smarter than that....

sorry had to shake my head over this

even though I love ice tea.. I kinda like the coffee party better than the tea party....

I go through about 4 or 5 jugs of Peak Sweet Iced Tea a week. I can't get enough of the stuff! Maybe the tea party should catch on that a little sweet Tea is much easier to stomach then the bitter kind.

PAPA lol...I heard one today say they were not concerned with social programs ...just less government and free markets.....really....and just what programs are effected by governments...genius

"Social programs" saved my butt during my 7 months of unemployment in 2009. My benefits were mostly untaxed, and there was a federally added $25.00 per week added to my checks. Had it not been for unemployment supplementing my savings, I would have lost everything.

As a side note, where I do believe in Unemployment, Food Stamps, and other programs designed to carry folks through rough times and get them back on thier feet, people who abuse the system and milk it should be outed. There are some programs that exist that are above and beyond the realm of where Government should be involved, and there are programs that people take advantage of. But if there were no programs at all, many of us would be S.O.L. when life gives us its' worst.

I believe there should be social program reform and streamlining, to cut wasted dollars and pork baited fat, but I am not in favor of eliminating all of them, or for kicking good folks in bad situations while they are down.

absolutely and well put...but we are fast to cut the programs for those with the least political clout...