Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default manson follower denied parole

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/38676/

well, at least some ones doing their job in Ca.

I heard Leslie Van Hooten went as far as to beg the governor for parole, she thinks for some strange reason, that after 19 times of being denied parole, that the parole board has it in for her...........

well Yah........ I mean lady, get a clue

this bitch was one of Charlies girls who killed that couple the next day, the La Biancas in their home , only to be found by their children..........I hope she gets what Susan Atkins got, and then some.......this ones just as cynical and devious as the rest of them...........

she just doesnt get what her role in that murder was........ or at least that is what the board thinks of her actions

I remember that the summer of 1969 was a bad summer, we had a bad hurricane that killed many in Mississippi, , I lost my grandmother that summer, they walked on the moon and we had Wood stock.............anyone else remember anything unique about the summer of 1969? Love, Jane

Manson and his followers most likely will die in jail. There request for parole will get shot down every time

As it should. And to think there are women who want to marry Manson the moment he gets out, or even while serving time if they could. Several killers like him get proposals all the time. Crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Manson and his followers most likely will die in jail. There request for parole will get shot down every time

Leslie Van Houten should probably be released by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Leslie Van Houten should probably be released by now.
    She got the death penalty, which was then turned into life in prison, for stabbing someone to death. Not losing a whole lot of sleep over her parole requests being denied.

She didn't stab someone to death.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Oh, you're right. She put a pillowcase LaBianca's head and wrapped a cord around her neck while someone else stabbed her to death, and THEN she stabbed the victim 16 times, though she was probably already dead.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    As it should. And to think there are women who want to marry Manson the moment he gets out, or even while serving time if they could. Several killers like him get proposals all the time. Crazy!
    Jealous, Zacha?

Seriously, what are these people thinking? I can't imagine the relationships they've had that would encourage a relationship with someone in prison--a murderer at that! It must be the long-distance relationship aspect.

I remember the Ted Bundy case where Bundy married some woman while in jail. My God, that is wrong any way you look at it. Bundy is one criminal who made my blood run cold.

LOL! I don't wanna marry him... I got enough problems with people who say they've not mass murdered, let alone those that brag on it! Seriously I think there's a certain mystic to marrying someone "inside" then what happens when they get out and come home... sometimes it does not work out. Sometimes it does... especially with non-violent persons.
    Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    Jealous, Zacha?

Seriously, what are these people thinking? I can't imagine the relationships they've had that would encourage a relationship with someone in prison--a murderer at that! It must be the long-distance relationship aspect.

I remember the Ted Bundy case where Bundy married some woman while in jail. My God, that is wrong any way you look at it. Bundy is one criminal who made my blood run cold.

Oh, yeah - I'd love to have her as a neighbor. No, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Oh, you're right. She put a pillowcase LaBianca's head and wrapped a cord around her neck while someone else stabbed her to death, and THEN she stabbed the victim 16 times, though she was probably already dead.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-09-10 at 08:08 AM.

Manson follower denied parole...

Good, I'm glad to see these pseudo-religious Conservatives stay in prison where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    And why do you care about semantics?

She was just as responsible for a death, plain and simple, East D.

Along with the otherwise secular or other alternatively inspired and driven cold-blooded killers. None are welcome to my door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post

Good, I'm glad to see these pseudo-religious Conservatives stay in prison where they belong.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-09-10 at 08:10 AM.

As someone who is generally a sideline spectator of the arguments on this board these days, I have to say you water down your other arguments when you say silly nonsense like this.

People like the Manson followers always try to get some media attention and that's why they beg for parole several times - I am sure they all know that they'll never be released and that they're lucky that they haven't been sentenced to death. Folks like Leslie are just plain insane, living in their own world, not realizing what they did and what they're doing.

And why do you care about semantics?

She was just as responsible for a death, plain and simple, East D.
    Why think in such black and white terms?

Is she as guilty as those who killed in the Tate murders AND the LaBianca murders?

How about Manson himself? Did he kill anyone?

Just an intellectual exercise. I don't expect or want any of them out of jail, or alive for that matter.