Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Actually, I didn't start anything but sometimes I can be a bit of a bulldog, my defense mechanism, I guess. We both over reacted. Probably never be friends but I do offer sincere apologies. Send me bible quotes anytime. I really did read and ponder them. Thank you!

Stosh Guest

You are welcome. I enjoy the overreacting sometimes a little bit too much.

I thought the privacy issue was a bit humorous here, given there are posters who openly talk about their vandalism and tresspassing. Frequently.

Oops I meant, graffiti and exploring.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by REL View Post
    I thought the privacy issue was a bit humorous here, given there are posters who openly talk about their vandalism and tresspassing. Frequently.
    Among other things, which shall remain nameless to protect the "privacy" of others.

I'm not even going down that road.

Quote from Stosh - "Judging by the responses here, maybe you should go up to Sumas and Lodgedoger's houses and throw a few up there for their enjoyment. Maybe a few in front of Lowell's house as well? Private property is better."

Django - I wanna be added to the list! I'm a fan too!

Hmmm, I wonder if Django would like Tennessee weather? I would bet he would fit right in at "Rock City" in Chattanooga.

http://www.seerockcity.com/

Stosh Guest

Just a bit of info on the rocks that are being stacked. They are the remnants of the first Belle Isle bridge, as well as portions of various buildings from the 1800's shipped in from demo work till the 50's

Django, I spent some time on the water today, and thought about the clip of you stacking rocks on the freaks beach thread. well, anyway, I had no one trying to run me off and I thought "What the Heck" ? I'm no where near ready to do big rocks, but it's a start!
    In honor of Django, I present my own little pile of rocks....Tennessee style! ...
    ......with a little Detroit born, liquid influence
    Attachment 7186
    Name:  2d.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  22.2 KB
    Attachment 7188

Pingu Guest

How late is Belle Isle open? What are the odds of my getting away with a swim sans clothing? I don't need another indecency charge added to my record. Hauling a bathing suit along with me would ruin the spontaneity of the outing.

Well.....you sound fun Pingu lol I bet that would be nice with a big ol moon shining down.

Pingu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
    Well.....you sound fun Pingu lol I bet that would be nice with a big ol moon shining down.
    It is fun. You should try it sometime. ;-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4