Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Laborer available.

Demo, concrete, masonry, plumbing, wood carpentry and metal. If you need help with anything please message me with your number and job description.

Detroit only please.

Django.

Sent you a PM with email and phone#. PM's don't give you much space so I will give you an idea of what we need.

We inherited a 101 year old house that we lease out to boarders. Sounds tacky but it isn't. The house is in beautiful shape overall. Constantly need odd job maintainance though. Currently, for example, an ex tennants girl friends 5 yr old son stuck a super ball down the drain in the upper bathroom. Residents retrieved the ball but could not put the pieces parts back together. Need minor plumbing immediately.

Need: some minor tuck pointing, exterior painting, maybe some electical, eventually need to re-roof garage, a strong back to help me move some stuff, help with the large backyard, replacement fencing etc.

We are located in Islandview Village on Field near Belle Isle. If you see this home you will love it too! Am open to barter but understand the need for cold cash.

Hope you give us a call since we really really need to get the plumbing fixed and we can walk the property to discuss needs, wants and dreams. Sumas

PS: if you call the number I listed and we are not at home make sure my Mom writes down a message. We are caretakers for her which is why we do not currently live on Field.

PSS: forgot concrete work too. One of our tennants has MS and my Husband has Parkinsons so falls are a deep concern to me!

check pms!

django, is a hidden treasure. I have now hired him for three separate jobs and have been so impressed I want to adopt him.