Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: The D Tattoo

Default The D Tattoo

Hey guys just wondered if any of you have a D tattoo? My brother in law just got one [[pictured below) and I've been thinking about getting one for awhile now. Anyone have a pic or story? Looking for an idea for one and any help would be great. p.s. This would be my first and only tat.

I see em on lots of people actually. The D tatoo is very popluar throuought Michigan.

Retroit Guest

You really shouldn't post a photo of you brother-in-law's ass. This is not that kind of website.

[[)

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    You really shouldn't post a photo of you brother-in-law's ass. This is not that kind of website.
    [[)
    Now here's a guy with a sense of humor!!

This stupid site won't download my images. I got one too, but mine says Detroit in old english on my stomach. Got it 13 years ago, and never regretted it!

I love Detroit. You can't tell me sh*t!!!!

Michigan Guest

All of your parents must be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    This stupid site won't download my images.
    So many people don't have a problem putting up pics. Perhaps it isn't the site's fault.

Get a t-shirt instead. Cheaper and less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_MI View Post
    Yeah, the olde English D is all over the place. It's not unique or original [[one of my criteria for a potential tattoo.).
    Ditto. Originality is must for a tattoo, imo. I have 4; you won't find them on a wall.

Retroit Guest

You really shouldn't post a photo of you_ brother-in-law's ass. This is not that kind of website.

[[)
    I hate when I forget my arse!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby View Post
    So many people don't have a problem putting up pics. Perhaps it isn't the site's fault.
    Yeah, maybe so. Or maybe cuz my badass Detroit tattoo picture is too cool for the likes of DYes

Blarf Guest

Your brother likes the Tigers that much he's willing to get a tattoo? He must have mental problems.

Retroit Guest

Maybe "D" stands for "Dumb".

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    This stupid site won't download my images.
    Perhaps because they exceed the maximum file-size and dimensions of 97.7kb and 650 x 650 pixels?
    I suggest using Irfanview to crop or resize to the required dimensions and then saving as jpg or gif and setting the quality slider option that's available with those formats lower to reduce the file-size if necessary.

I love the D tattoo, its like a big flag saying "I live in the suburbs outside Detroit"

But seriously, it is kinda hot as a tramp stamp on a chicks ass.

Michigan Guest

Maybe "D" stands for "Dumb".
    Maybe?.....

i have "detroit" across my shoulders and one of my favorite brush park buildings started on my back

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    Your brother likes the Tigers that much he's willing to get a tattoo? He must have mental problems.
    I dunno, could be worse...

Now THAT takes some real guts... or stupidity... or something.