Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

And there are gun owners who just not willing to not be a victim in their homes et al. Responsible gun owners do not ALL subscribe to the SAME world view or politics. For sure they are not all republicans or NRA charter members!

Neato and convenient if they where all the same -- convenient especially to those who want to "sum" up and ascribe a partisan rubric to all gun owners in one manner or another!
    Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    The only gun owners you need to worry about are the criminals. Most gun owners that I associate with are educated, humble, law-abiding, and proud to be American.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-02-10 at 04:17 AM.

The only gun owners you need to worry about are the criminals.
    As if a career criminal buys his weapons legally....

As if a career criminal doesn't break into your house and steal your guns then use them on the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Stash and Stosh, The Dyes version of Click and Clack

As with the latter, only one of us knows what the fuck we're talking about, I'll give ya three guesses which one.
    You forgot to add the first two guesses don't count !

As if a career criminal doesn't break into your house and steal your guns then use them on the rest of us.
    good luck with that.

it's easy to buy a gun without going through the system.
    just buy a gun from a private owner, out of the newspaper, or off of craigslist or ebay.
    or like Orf is implying, buy a stolen gun from a shady source.

Stosh Guest

As with the latter, only one of us knows what the fuck we're talking about, I'll give ya three guesses which one.
    And even YOU agree that I know what I am talking about and you don't.

Funny.As.Hell .
    You don't know what the fuck you are talking about at ANY time, do you?
    Specifying the latter, meaning me of course, in conjunction with the statement, equals what?

You agree that I do know what the fuck I am talking about, and you don't.

Thanks for sharing that, it makes the whole thing worthwhile.

**Caution ladies, manly content herein**

Stosh, the "latter" pertained to the latter duo. click and clack.

I knew you'd get your balls in the wrong socket with that post, that's why I wrote it that way. Worked like a charm. You're too easy man..

Stosh Guest

I knew you'd get your balls in the wrong socket with that post, that's why I wrote it that way. Worked like a charm. You're too easy man..
    My balls are in the correct socket, It's you that's the fucked up one, remember?

As in this:

Originally Posted by Sstashmoo
    Quote: "You are seriously fucked up.

So?
    Playing coy after the fact isn't a successful strategy for you. Maybe you should try and engage your brain before you post again...

Or is that too hard for you to do?

And BTW, the recovery you are trying so hard to accomplish makes no sense at all.
    Click and Clack? WTF? Car Talk? I thought you didn't watch TV?
    Or is this some sort of Davey and Goliath cartoon knockoff?
    Last edited by Stosh; July-01-10 at 10:04 PM.

Manly content? What the hell does that mean? Don't patronize women, Sstash. I'm probably more manly than you. And I wear a bra.

Quot: "Maybe you should try and engage your brain before you post again..."

I'm keeping it as stupid as I can for you.

Quote: "Sstash. I'm probably more manly than you."

I seriously doubt that.

Stosh Guest

quote=Sstashmoo;159990]Quot: "Maybe you should try and engage your brain before you post again..."

I'm keeping it as stupid as I can for you.[/quote]

And doing a fine job of it I see. Consistent, you are.

Speaking of manly, here's something that reminds me of moo.

Last edited by Stosh; July-01-10 at 10:41 PM.

Quote: "Sstash. I'm probably more manly than you."

I seriously doubt that.
    Well, that would remain to be seen. I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you. Just quit patronizing women; we no longer take kindly to the 'little woman' attitude that you evince. I'm fully capable of handling 'rough language' and I do have opinions of my own. I don't need to be protected by the likes of you, so can it.

Quote: "we no longer take kindly to the 'little woman' attitude that you evince."

Who is "we"? Most women I know like to be treated like ladies.

Stosh's line "Manly yes, but I like it too"

Quote: "we no longer take kindly to the 'little woman' attitude that you evince."

Who is "we"? Most women I know like to be treated like ladies.
    There is a difference between 'treating like ladies' and treating like it's 1890. Most women are accustomed to being out in the real world and in the workplace. They don't appreciate being figuratively asked to leave the dinner table so men can have their brandy, cigars and 'man talk' while they take up their needlework and baby tending.

Stosh Guest

Stosh's line "Manly yes, but I like it too"
    Why yes it is. Oh Hai sailor!

You don't know from a ship either. Read the post on the other page
    Last edited by Stosh; July-01-10 at 11:07 PM.

Quote: "You don't know from a ship either. Read the post on the other page"

Yeah, go read it genius. Wah wah waaaahhh

"There is a difference between 'treating like ladies' and treating like it's 1890. Most women are accustomed to being out in the real world and in the workplace. They don't appreciate being figuratively asked to leave the dinner table so men can have their brandy, cigars and 'man talk' while they take up their needlework and baby tending. "

Sounds very complicated.

checkraisej Guest

I vote Stosh.

I hate political parties. Now, even independent me can see that the only people following gun control laws are the law-abiding citizens. These well-intentioned laws leave criminals as the only ones with guns! This is called "not thinking things through". Where were the guns in Paris when Hitler marched through? Oh, right they had gun control laws. Only no one told the Third Reich.

If you want to get rid of the guns without infringing on peoples second amendment rights you make the sentence for a crime done with a gun so high that people would want to legally challenge it based on the eighth amendment [[cruel and unusual punishment clause). That sentence would only be for the gun, they still would have to serve the sentence for the crime itself.

The Michigan law of two years is not severe enough to serve as a disincentive to not carry a gun in the commision of a crime.

While on the front end you make strict registration of guns a must.

What will happen as a result ? No effect to the sportsman or hunter, the young criminal will decide the risk is too great. The career criminal will either use another type of weapon or will still use a gun. The career criminal you aren't going to reach anyway gun laws or not. The kid that wants to use a gun to settle a dispute will use something else. Maybe switchblades will come back in style.

Everybody being armed will create a dangerous society for all, and not just the criminals.

Wow, go to bed early and you miss all the fun. Stosh, don't get banned and leave us alone with Moo.

I'm fully capable of handling 'rough language'
    And some of us even use those words.

2trips, have you ever read a single history book in your life? What a ridiculous thing to say.

Stosh Guest

Quote: "You don't know from a ship either. Read the post on the other page"

Yeah, go read it genius. Wah wah waaaahhh
    Obviously a boat snob. Or a ship snob. They call them boats too.

The term SS should, exclusively, be used on oceangoing vessels. These "ships" are incapable of travel on the ocean. Ever hear the term "steamboat"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steamboat

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast