Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Conyers gets prison sentence delayed

Story: http://detroitnews.com/article/20100...n-stay-delayed

Wonder how common it is to delay prison sentences for sick loved ones. I'm wondering if it's John whose having the surgery.

You watch.....next she'll need surgery and will get another delay....when will this end? Lock that crook up for crying out loud! If that were you or me....we'd have already been in the clink.

I am surprised her request was granted. Perhaps, there is something serious occurring in her life.

My ass would have been behind bars six months ago. Equal justice for all is such a crock of shit in this nation.

Buy American Guest

I started a post regarding this, they should be combined.

Who cares if she does have something going on in her life. Throw her ass in jail!

Don't weep my poor idealistic friends, for Monica in prison does us no good. The comedy quotient pushes 11 when she's on the streets. At least we can look forward to a few more months of laughs.

Chuck_MI Guest

Conyers should have reported early and got her jail sentence over with. Every day in jail, she will regret her procrastination and wish that she had reported sooner. I know this from personal experience, and the judge and prosecutor in her case know it as well.