Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Best Salad Bar in Metro Detroit?

It doesn't have to be just be rabbit food anymore. Nowadays you can get a salad loaded with just about everything from ham and turkey to broccoli, carrots, red onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon bits, or whatever else you love. You can have all of that smothered by your favorite dressing ranging from Ranch to Red Vinaigrette to Balsamic. And let's not forget about desert featuring strawberries, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, and pineapple. Yum!

Who has the best salad bar in the Metro?

Kwame sez: Oaks correctional Facility has the best tossed salads...

THE BIG SALAD on Mack ave,in Grosse Pointe Woods

Has anyone tried and would they recommend Salad Creations on Woodward by Campus Martius.

I've never personally been there, but I heard they had some large salad bowls and they would make them to your liking right on the spot.

I tried the Salad Creations up on Hall Rd.-very good! Large salads come in a 'Jethro' [[Clampett) sized bowl. Their Oriental Salad with chicken, spring greens, chow mein noodles, and a sesame ginger dressing is very good.

I also like Ruby Tuesday's Salad Bar.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Has anyone tried and would they recommend Salad Creations on Woodward by Campus Martius.

I've never personally been there, but I heard they had some large salad bowls and they would make them to your liking right on the spot.
    Salad creations is good. The best salad I've had recently is the checklist-style one at Finn and Porters.

Golden Corral on Hall rd and Hayes!

ROTFL! That was so naughty!
    Quote Originally Posted by ja!mz View Post
    Kwame sez: Oaks correctional Facility has the best tossed salads...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ROTFL! That was so naughty!
    Indeed. We don't want to think about that kind of salad at all.