Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Otis caught with hand in cookie jar

My oh my, Otis has done it now........................
    http://detnews.com/article/20100618/...imself-at-work

Otis needs some serious mental counciling. Sheeech.

The DPS story just keeps getting better doesn't it?

Don't know nuttin' 'bout no Otis.

This is something I have noticed to be a problem for many men-young and old. This guy was zipping and unzipping-which is a new twist to the twitch. Geez. Obviously he wasn't trained by his mother to take his hands off his junk.

This is why I am ready for the mayor to take this over. The school board set up is a joke with political opportunists like Mathis and others that have agendas that consist of everything except educating Detroit kids.

That was probably thats clowns way of hitting on her and letting her know that she had a job IF she played along. When it didn't fly then the"I'm sorry's" come out

That was a real smart move Mathis, expecially since the public is still mulling over even letting this political entity continue to exist.

Another classic case of a man letting his little head do all the thinking and the big head does zero thinking.

Way, to set an example for DPS kids, Mathis

bartock Guest

I know David Murray is a crook, child abuser, friend of Malik Shabazz, etc., but these comments challenge one to find the words:

"Reverend David Murray said Mathis took responsibility for his bad behavior toward Gueyser.
    'He’s a young man; maybe he didn’t know it was offensive to her,' Murray said of the 55-year-old Mathis. “It’s not something I would do. He’s a young man. That’s just the way it is.”

Maybe he didn't know it was offensive to her? And the only time it is appropriate to talk about a 55 year old as "young," is when it is an endearing situation, not to DEFEND THEM FOR MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC.

Sorry, just maddening.

But there is nothing worng with DPS Board. They do an excellent job and Bobb is not needed. Leave everything status quo since they are doing such a good job and are fine examples for all students.

What a pig. The follies continue.

I had to laugh, though, at this unfortunate choice of words, given the situation, by one of his friends:

"My mouth is open."
    Last edited by rustic2; June-18-10 at 04:50 PM. Reason: typo

He is ACCUSED....why do some of you already have him tried and convicted?

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    I know David Murray is a crook, child abuser, friend of Malik Shabazz, etc., but these comments challenge one to find the words:

"Reverend David Murray said Mathis took responsibility for his bad behavior toward Gueyser.
    'He’s a young man; maybe he didn’t know it was offensive to her,' Murray said of the 55-year-old Mathis. “It’s not something I would do. He’s a young man. That’s just the way it is.â€

Maybe he didn't know it was offensive to her? And the only time it is appropriate to talk about a 55 year old as "young," is when it is an endearing situation, not to DEFEND THEM FOR MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC.

Sorry, just maddening.
    OMG this is beyond words...effin dirt bag

Terryh, you're right, he is just accused. We'll see. But the guy doesn't have a good track record, his quick resignation makes him look guilty, and there's no apparent reason the superintendent would make this up. Plus, he hasn't denied it.

Default more from Rev David Murray

"It happens to a lot of young men. They engage in behavior they feel is harmless and it's offensive to certain people," Murray said. "... It could be deemed offensive, but some women are more sensitive to those types of things than others."
    "I feel bad for him because he probably felt that it was something she would probably like or she got humor out of it."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0rFBE4OKf

David Murray just outed himself.

The sad thing is he thinks that this was an appropriate statement to make about this matter. As Doctor Who said, "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views."

Quote Originally Posted by terryh View Post
    Uh, he admitted it in the letter...
    Mathis admitted to "inappropriate actions" in a letter to the board dated today wherein he attempted to rescind his resignation.

"As you know, I have made inappropriate actions toward a professional employee of the Board. I deeply regret my actions. I have apologized to the employee involved," he wrote.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2010061...act-in-meeting

...and he apologized to her several times in person and on her voice mail.

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.ne...0618mathis.pdf

You couldn't make this shit up!

For real? Two things, who sits in a meeting with a dude that's beatin it, and if you do that to most people would give the impression that you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by terryh View Post
    Because he resigned and said that something inappropriate happened. Simple enough. If a woman or man said that you did something like that in a meeting, and you didn't, would you resign? I've never heard of a health problem that made you do something like that either.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Because he resigned and said that something inappropriate happened. Simple enough. If a woman or man said that you did something like that in a meeting, and you didn't, would you resign? I've never heard of a health problem that made you do something like that either.
    ok fair enough I browsed over the article quickly....

It is honorable to defend the innocent, Terryh.

If we find any, we'll let you know.

Hilarious.

Is this the same guy who couldn't write? Or read? There's a very good explanation for this situation...he's caused himself to go blind!

Ongoing health problems = Tiger Woods Syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    "It happens to a lot of young men. They engage in behavior they feel is harmless and it's offensive to certain people," Murray said. "... It could be deemed offensive, but some women are more sensitive to those types of things than others."
    "I feel bad for him because he probably felt that it was something she would probably like or she got humor out of it."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0rFBE4OKf
    Is this clown for real? It could be deemed offensive? More sensitive to those types of things?

I bet he is one of those jacka$$es who think a woman either asks for, or enjoys rape. At the very least, they should both be removed from anything remotely connected to our children. What if he visits a classroom and whips his junk out?

This guy sounds like a pedophile or sexual freak, plain and simple and David Murry is a classic case of an enabler.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; June-18-10 at 10:33 PM.

That's worthy of an assault charge. Reverend [[not a real reverend) should be removed just as quickly. Board members that cannot compose a paragraph, commit, and defend sexual assault.......one more reason I'm thankful for Robert Bobb.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..........

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast