Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 4th Street Fair - Benefit Friday June 18

Short notice, but I just heard an interview on Craig Fahle's show regarding the fair. As usual the scale and date of the fair is foggy and funds are required to have it with the bands et. al. Now you can get behind it by attending a benefit a the the Lager house being held tomorrow night. Free but bring your angel bucks. Save 4th Street Facebook page.

"Unique" is a word that has been diluted by over use, but certainly applies to this Detroit event. Well worth everyone's support.

Is this fair being put on by the whole neighborhood? Or only part of the neighborhood? Did they finally make a deal with the city re: permitting?

Is the fair still on this year? Did I miss it

Nope. Didn't miss it.

I live in the neighborhood. It's still up in the air, pending funding and city legalities.

Hmm, to think I once lived nearby........
    Quote Originally Posted by detroittrader View Post
    Is the fair still on this year? Did I miss it

Was the set up always so red-tappish? I've been years back.... Did someone sue for falling into one of th many cracks in the street while clutching a cold one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcm View Post
    Nope. Didn't miss it.

I live in the neighborhood. It's still up in the air, pending funding and city legalities.