Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Help me help a family I love

Visit www.georgiastreetgarden.blogspot.com
    I need the friends of GSCC like never before.

Cub/Mark

Cub, my heart broke reading that. Please accept my deepest condolences.

I will send a contribution, and hope the funeral expenses aren't a burden to the family. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Any word on when the funeral is?

It should be said that this was a total random act of violence. DeMonte was just getting a haircut when a thug thief tried to rob the barbershop. Demonte was a great guy. I add my plea to everyone to do what they can to help out this family, as I will. May God carry you to Heaven, Demonte...and may He watch over your family. And please God, I pray that you help us to end this violence in our lives and bring peace to the hearts of your children.

Sorry for your loss Cub.

My condolences Cub.

I didn't see where to indicate the donation is for DeMonte in PayPal. My condolences to the family. Please direct my donation accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I didn't see where to indicate the donation is for DeMonte in PayPal. My condolences to the family. Please direct my donation accordingly.
    Sarah:
    It shows up on the second screen, there is a little text box to enter a message for the recipient.

I haven't had the privelege of meeting Cub or DeMonte, but this breaks my heart. I will send a contribution tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gianni View Post
    I haven't had the privelege of meeting Cub or DeMonte, but this breaks my heart. I will send a contribution tonight.
    same here...

Cub i dont know you from Adam but I have read enough about you on this forum to feel your a good person, and when good people need help i always make it a point to do my part... your emotion is palpable I am sorry for your loss.

My daugther lost her father at age 4 and I know all too well how tragic it is for a little girl to grow up without her father...my heart breaks for his little girl. My prayers are with her and everyone missing this young man

Thank You to everyone for your donations and prayers. They still have a long way to go, but they are comforted by everyone's genorosity.
    Thank You Again From The Bottom Of My Heart.......

Mark/Cub

Mark - I am so sorry to read about this. I know first hand what it is like to lose your daddy at such a young age. My heart aches for Demonte's family and friends.

Our donation is in the account. Please extend our condolences to all.

My donation is on it's way. My sincere condolences to you, and the affected family.

Mark,

Dave and I send our sincere condolences to you and Monte's family and friends. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Look for our donation in the GSCC account.

Kathleen

Condolences to Monte's family and friends.

Sincere condolences to the family and the community in the loss of this young man. Praying God's peace that passes all understanding to comfort and carry you forward.

Donation is in the GSCC account.

Hello Cub... where is the paypal link? I'd like to contribute but cant find it. IM me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by cub View Post
    Visit www.georgiastreetgarden.blogspot.com
    I need the friends of GSCC like never before.

Cub/Mark

Zacha: The button says "DONATE" and it's right under the picture of the GSCC t-shirt.

Funeral Arrangements For Demonte Thomas

Viewing

Tuesday June 22, 2010 12:00pm - 7:00pm
    Andrew & Hardy Funeral Home
    13841 Gratiot just north of McNichols

Funeral

Wednesday June 23, 2010
    Brown's Chapel Missionary BC
    12920 E. Warren Ave. at Dickerson

Family Hour 12:00pm

Funeral 12:30pm

Cool. Thanks, I found it and donated....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Zacha: The button says "DONATE" and it's right under the picture of the GSCC t-shirt.

sorry I couldn't give more. extend my sympathies to the family.

Cub, I just made a donation but forgot to indicate that it was for Demonte. Please use it for him. My condolences are with the family. What an awful tragedy.