Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Retaining Wall Bricks For Sale

About 112 of them. All for $50.

Used them to hold a pre-formed pond and I'm ready to move on. Each brick is 11.5" across the wide side and 9" on the narrow side. 8" front to back. 4" top to bottom. Has a lip on one side at the bottom that locks them together. You load 'em. I'll help. Located Downriver.

PM me if interested. Thanks,

Attachment 6439

Attachment 6440

I sent you a PM. I definately am interested!! Just tell me when and where!!

Will call you tonight ...

Sold. Thanks SCS. Nice to meet you ...

Holy moly, I am one tired cowgirl! Seems like we moved 400 of those bricks! When the new landscape finished, I will post a pic. In the meantime, my next want-ad will be for a masseuse and a nail tech! Thanks much Savoyard. It was a pleasure meeting you.

go get'em gurl

That has always been my favorite outfit!!

BEFORE!!
    Attachment 7131

I'm on my way to getting the bricks installed! All the landscape has been torn out, including a diseased tree. Before the snow flies the bricks will be in! [[what's the hurry?!)

AFTER!!
    Attachment 7132

That looks good! Nice, clean and simple. Bricks are the perfect color for this ...

Here's the one side almost finished. I am trying to come up with a dwarf tree of some sort to put in one side. I thought maybe a Japanese Maple. The size I need is a little pricey. You know how I love a bargain!

DONE! Hey Savoyard, Did I do right by your retaining bricks? No Japanese maple but a cute, weird spruce is just a nice!

Attachment 7255
    Last edited by SCS_Scooter; August-28-10 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Beautiful! Nice job. Glad this worked out so well.