Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Barbara Rose Collins hysteria?

Do you think Barbara Rose Collins is causing hysteria on the Eastside by claiming there is a serial killer on the loose?
    I could see this strictly as a community minded person except she is running
    for a government position and loves the limelight. Free publicity [[her boyfriend was Sam Riddle remember) couldn't be part of this ... ya think?
    Cops say there is no connection between the killings but it wouldn't be the first time they haven't told the truth.
    What do you think?

Collins running for office? I thought she retired from the clown council because she was tired of holding political office and wanted to live a private life.

Sam Riddle her boyfriend? Was that before Mary Waters?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Collins running for office? I thought she retired from the clown council because she was tired of holding political office and wanted to live a private life.

I thought she retired because of the feds probing city hall...

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    Do you think Barbara Rose Collins is causing hysteria

Free publicity [[her boyfriend was Sam Riddle remember) couldn't be part of this ... ya think?
    You are confusing Queen Babs with Mary Waters.

Daddeo...I think you.ve confused Ms. Collins with Ms. Waters. It was Mary Waters who was on the news today expressing her concern.
    Last edited by 65memories; June-15-10 at 02:31 PM. Reason: typo

Do you think Barbara Rose Collins is causing hysteria on the Eastside by claiming there is a serial killer on the loose?
    for a government position and loves the limelight. Free publicity [[her boyfriend was Sam Riddle remember) couldn't be part of this ... ya think?
    Cops say there is no connection between the killings but it wouldn't be the first time they haven't told the truth.
    What do you think?
    I think you mean Mary Waters. The question would have to be. Is it hysteria if eight dead bodies are found in the same area over the course of a year and no one has been arrested?

Besides, Water's isn't the driving force behind the effort to notify the public. It's the Airport Association doing that. Water's simply spoke at the event.

What, Sam Riddle is a serial killer?

Default Hysteria?

I live in downtown Detroit and I have been struck by how many women have gone missing over the last year. I know that may sound melodramatic and some will say how can you tell with all the crime. But I'm out by myself a lot and I am very conscious of these kinds of things. I wonder what the police would find if they started looking into it.

Could you elaborate, Elouise?

Sorry, it was Mary Waters in front of the microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post

True, not only was Sam banging Mary, but Baby Rose Collins and Kay Everett too. I"m sure he was also bang Monica, or maybe Monica was banging him.

Missed the news, was Mary Waters wearing a tiara?

Well withstanding the "serial" killer validity there's enough crime otherwise to go around... like the shop keepers being robbed, and the recently killings at the barber shops. Ugh. Not too mention the teens killed on both the west and east side......
    What do you think?