Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question ...

Default Question ...

Can we please come up with better names for threads? You know, like "Tiger games: How many at home?"

Like this one coulda been "Suggesting better thread titles"..... = P

Quote Originally Posted by n7hn View Post
    Like this one coulda been "Suggesting better thread titles"..... = P
    You're right. I just figured Lowell would delete it anyway. But how else do you show somebody that you can actually say, "I want those five seconds of my life back," unless you make them do it.

Anyway, you're right. "Lowell, tear down this thread!"

Retroit Guest

I like pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    I like pizza.
    I grant you, that's silly, but you got a laugh out of me.

Yeah, i got your intention. I agree. Its like some time wasting switch and bait somethimes...

MMMM, pizza

when do the Tigers and Lions play next?

Stosh Guest

I like pizza.
    Like I've said before that is not a communist Chinese invention, no matter what Captain America says.

Retroit Guest

By the way, I have to write a research paper on Detroit and I'd like to know what everyone thinks. If you could type it out double-spaced, 2000 words and mail it to my teacher, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I like pizza.
    No one likes pizza....

Stosh Guest

By the way, I have to write a research paper on Detroit and I'd like to know what everyone thinks. If you could type it out double-spaced, 2000 words and mail it to my teacher, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    I think that will be good. I think you should ask gnome to do it, he's always accomodating in those respects.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    No one likes pizza....
    But I'm not no one. And it was invented by Italians, not some Taiwanese guy.

Retroit Guest

What does this have to do with pizza?

Stosh Guest

What DOESN'T have to do with pizza?

So Detroitnerd you propose to stifle creativity and force everyone to use a generic list of subjects for threads? I've very very disappointed in you young sir.

I like pizza.
    +1 for pizza

One time, the phone rings, I answer, and a young woman tells me they are running a promotion offering a free, delivered pizza. I told her I didn't want one. Incredulously she asked me why not and I told her I didn't like pizza. She says, "You don't like pizza?", I say "No". She's silent for a few moments and then says, "Sir, I would like to date you." Now, I'm an old fart, and I know I sound like an old fart, so at that point I just hung up the phone.
    Last edited by Brock7; June-16-10 at 02:39 PM.

Retroit Guest

Do they serve pizza in black restaurants?

No, just Chinese ones.

you guys are fun-knee

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitZack View Post
    No, just Chinese ones.
    Damn, it's Taiwanese, not Chinese.

Retroit Guest

Why don't Taiwanese build black restaurants?

Assuming there are no neutral site games, if the Tigers play half their games on the road, and the other half at home, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?

Chuck_MI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    Assuming there are no neutral site games, if the Tigers play half their games on the road, and the other half at home, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?
    Interesting question. The answer lies in the dog house roof pitch. A typical dog house roof pitch is 7/12 . Pancake totals will vary by the length X width area spread of the ground footprint of the doghouse. Also, as mentioned, the roof pitch is a factor.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast