Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question...

Default Question...

Question for the forumers: between the lions and tigers i see at least 98 days where they are playing either @ home or on the road. So my question is this, how many of those games between the two are actually home games?

Ravine Guest

My question is, How much is that stuff, per ounce, or does health insurance cover it? Co-pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Question for the forumers: between the lions and tigers i see at least 98 days where they are playing either @ home or on the road. So my question is this, how many of those games between the two are actually home games?
    Dude, you are about be roasted for this nonsensical gibberish.

Ok now that they brought in the clowns for some gray matter free entertainment can anyone with one iota of good sense that could possibly see what I am requestiong provide me with an idiot -free answer?

TY in advance....

98/2 = 49 games

The last time I worked on a math question like this was when I took the ACT.

Ravine Guest

Ok now that they brought in the clowns for some gray matter free entertainment can anyone with one iota of good sense that could possibly see what I am requestiong provide me with an idiot -free answer?

TY in advance....
    I think having "one iota of good sense" pretty much eliminates the chance of seeing what you are "requestiong."

What I am trying to do is get an estimate on how many home games the Lions may play during any given season and how many home games the Tigers may play. There is a particular reason I am asking and that is not to challenge the "reading is fundaMENTALLY" challenged.....

What I am trying to do is get an estimate on how many home games the Lions may play during any given season and how many home games the Tigers may play. There is a particular reason I am asking and that is not to challenge the "reading is fundaMENTALLY" challenged.....
    You're serious about this aren't you? Well if the Tigers play 162 games [[not counting playoff games) and half of those games are home games then you will have your answer. As for the Lions well they will play 16 games in a 17 week schedule. Again half of those games are home games. You won't need to estimate the number because it is a set number for both.

Theres no estimate It is almost always 1/2, With the exceptions being playoff games and a few special neutral site games. For the Lions that would be 10 home games, including preseason. More if the ever make the playoffs.

The Baseball season is 162 games long. So 81 homes games. The Tigers play their preseason in Florida.

You'll have at least 91 home games between the Lions and Tigers. The Redwings Season is 82 games. That's at least 41 home games not including preseason and playoff games.

Thank you ndavies and DP.....I figured I can count on the more mature minded crowd to lend some assist....

Ravine Guest

[quote=Detroit Stylin;154611]Question for the forumers: between the lions and tigers i see at least 98 days where they are playing either @ home or on the road. So my question is this, how many of those games between the two are actually home games?[/quote]

I had to wait, to see if you were serious, or posing a cheesy trick question.
    And now, the real answer to the high-lit question:

Zero. No games are played between those two teams, here or anywhere else.

[quote=Ravine;154662]
    Question for the forumers: between the lions and tigers i see at least 98 days where they are playing either @ home or on the road. So my question is this, how many of those games between the two are actually home games?[/quote]

I had to wait, to see if you were serious, or posing a cheesy trick question.
    And now, the real answer to the high-lit question:

Zero. No games are played between those two teams, here or anywhere else.
    I was wondering the same thing. I was curious if dude knew that the Tigers are a baseball team and the Lions is a football team. A clear case of apples and oranges. Both teams play in separate stadiums. Both team play their seasons at different parts of the year with September being the overlapping month. [[maybe October if the Tigers make the playoffs) I was wondering the same thing about the question of home games.

I read it the same way

ok Plug one, Plug two, and now three....

It only takes a little over one brain cell to figure out that possibly there may have been some sort of an error. Once again...thank you ndavies, and Dplanner for having the God given sense he gave a flea to see what I was getting at...

Michigan Guest

The frightening thing is someone this stupid is allowed to vote.

Even more frightening is this same person is also pursuing an MBA and JD simultaneously......

So my question is this, how many of those games between the two are actually home games?

DS, maybe you wrote in haste, but from your question it appears you were asking how many times the Lions and Tigers line up against one another. This seemingly innane question is the reason why so many folks decided to poke you with a stick at your obvious blunder.

The way out of the situation would have been to laugh it off and beg forgiveness for the haste in penning your query; yet you decided to go on the attack thereby openning yourself to even more ridicule.

Is that how you want to be regarded? As someone who is so important that you can't admit your mistakes?

goodness.

Michigan Guest

Even more frightening is this same person is also pursuing an MBA and JD simultaneously......
    If this is true, then I want in on the over/under until you are sanctioned under Rule Eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    DS, maybe you wrote in haste, but from your question it appears you were asking how many times the Lions and Tigers line up against one another. This seemingly innane question is the reason why so many folks decided to poke you with a stick at your obvious blunder.

The way out of the situation would have been to laugh it off and beg forgiveness for the haste in penning your query; yet you decided to go on the attack thereby openning yourself to even more ridicule.

Is that how you want to be regarded? As someone who is so important that you can't admit your mistakes?

goodness.
    its one thing to poke fun....but I have been on this forum long enought to know who the usual suspects are that make its their life's purpose to be an ass. And tht first one especially hold true to his calling. Now as far as me owning up to when I err...I do quite a bit. But when I am confronted by assholes then they get that returned in kind....

you're kidding, right? Do you have any idea how bad you look? Apparently not. It was your mistake, folks poked fun, and you decided to bring down the napalm. jeeze pal. This is not necessary.

I tell you what.....you kiddies can have this thread...

Very good children, here's your certificate.

lol........

EastSider Guest

Ah, the simpler times when preschool teachers could hand out "do bees" when kids were good. Or did they give them to kids so that they would be good?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast