Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Thread "work-flow.biz" is an advertisement

How do we request that improper threads be deleted?

Click on the ! in the triangle on the right end of the posts title bar. This is the report post button.

Indeed an add

Eh, I am an X-Generation cyber-entrepreneur here in Detroit. I have developed a Web application and am making a company around it. I want to grow Detroit's economy, create jobs, improve Detroit's reputation, etc.

I know there are a lot of people in Detroit working on nonprofit initiatives like urban farming, lowering the property tax rate, city council by districts, increasing the number of locally-owned retail stores, kickball leagues, etc. who could use this app to be more effective and make Detroit a better place.

I meant that to be a post about a cool new Detroit business. Not like an ad for Verizon wireless or a Toyota Corolla.

- Andrew Koper
    - work-flow.biz

Retroit Guest

The old DetroitYES had a forum for classified ads. Does this new one not have that?

DetroitDad Guest

I posted some critiques on the other thread, I'm also going to shoot you a direct text message through DetroitYES. Direct text messages can be read under the User CP [[control panel) option on the gray bar on the top of this page.
    Last edited by DetroitDad; April-25-09 at 10:34 AM.

We have had an informal policy of allowing metro Detroit based-businesses that are launching to announce their product on a one-time basis. Generally this has come in the form of restaurants, bars and small businesses but a software product is a small business too. So a pass is likewise granted in this situation particularly as the poster is an established forum member from the previous board.

Good luck to the endeavor, we need all our businesses to survive.