Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Paging Eriedearie

Have not seen you around, ...just sending my best wishes in your direction.

I second that!

Make that three!!

Four!

Stromberg2

Awww - so nice to know that my DYes friends have not forgotten me and they miss seeing me around!!!

I've been through a bunch of stuff - like my Internet was down for a while. That took my ISP guy a few days to get that fixed. Then we had that nasty tornado out here. Thankfully, we are located on the outskirts of where it hit really badly. But, we were without power for 3 days and 2 nights. And we didn't have much in the way of damage. However, I'm sure you've all heard where it hit the worst around Leamington and Kingsville.

And, I've recently been in touch with a cousin from the Pittsburgh, PA area and we have not had contact for over 35 years! So we've been doing a lot of catch up and he and his sister have been filling me in on a ton of that side of the family's history. So I've been concentrating on that -

Plus, I've landed a job as a Medical Transcriptionist. ! So I am finally putting my Certificate of Honors from graduation to use!

I've been wanting to get on here to do some catch up reading and see what you've all been up to this last little bit. But seems like I don't have enough hours in the day/night .... to do what I WANT to do. Just getting done what I HAVE to do! LOL

However, I am back - and will make an effort to look in here every now and again. I've been thinking of you all.

hey, there she is....good to hear from you "dearie"

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    hey, there she is....good to hear from you "dearie"
    I second that.

Make that three...again!!!

Allright...Four!!

Stromberg2