Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

View Poll Results: How do you rate the glee finale?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better than you thought!

2 66.67%
  • Just as good as you hoped.

0 0%
  • I hoped it would have been even better.

1 33.33%

Thread: Glee Finale

Michigan Guest

Default Glee Finale

Better than you thought?

As good as you thought?

Not as good as you hoped?

The Bohemian Rhapsody choreography was perfect when mashed against the birth scene!!!!!
    Last edited by Michigan; June-08-10 at 09:10 PM.

There's nothing I love more than eating a hot fudge sundae while watching Glee!

The only thing I can't figure out about that show is why those cockpunchers are always trying to make fun of the nice kids. Oh well, I guess that's the mentality you would expect in high school!

What is "Glee"? Some sort of TV show?

Michigan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    As if................

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    There's nothing I love more than eating a hot fudge sundae while watching Glee!

The only thing I can't figure out about that show is why those cockpunchers are always trying to make fun of the nice kids. Oh well, I guess that's the mentality you would expect in high school!
    Priceless....

Stosh Guest

I'll have you know this is breaking my vow of silence.
    What's the matter? They don't have TV in your cave?

Attachment 6388

I don't watch TV, do the math. Oh forget that, you'd never understand.

Stosh Guest

I don't watch TV, do the math. Oh forget that, you'd never understand.
    You don't watch TV?

You watch You Tube? Same thing.

Quote: "You watch You Tube? Same thing."

Not the same thing. An occasional thirty second video compared to hour after hour of mind blanking nonsense, and exposure to 200-300 commercials a night, and the whole thing slathered in social messages, subliminal messages and propaganda? It's just a total waste of time. I did enjoy the documentaries, but got tired of being educated about Hitler, I know more about him than Washington or Jefferson. It was like"Okay I get it already", dam it how about a doc on tsetse fly mating? Anything.. Like the old song goes "57 channels and nothing's on"

I implore you to try a little experiment, stop watching TV for a month, try watching it again.
    Last edited by Sstashmoo; June-09-10 at 06:23 PM.

Stosh Guest

Quote: "You watch You Tube? Same thing."

Not the same thing. An occasional thirty second video compared to hour after hour of mind blanking nonsense, and exposure to 200-300 commercials a night, and the whole thing slathered in social messages, subliminal messages and propaganda? It's just a total waste of time. I did enjoy the documentaries, but got tired of being educated about Hitler, I know more about him than Washington or Jefferson. It was like"Okay I get it already", dam it how about a doc on tsetse fly mating? Anything.. Like the old song goes "57 channels and nothing's on"

I implore you to try a little experiment, stop watching TV for a month, try watching it again.
    And miss Glee? Not on your life.

And how do you know that the subliminals are not embedded in your youtubes?

I DVR through the commercials when I record, and ignore the commercial s for the most part. What's damaging is what passes for information on the internet. Any fool with a keyboard and a internet connection is automatically a publisher.

Judging from some of the sites that you have posted here, I think you should stick to TV.

Are you capable of basic communication without attacking the other? Just curious. Fuckinay if I posted "I broke wind" you'd reply "Are you sure?"

Stosh Guest

Are you capable of basic communication without attacking the other? Just curious. Fuckinay if I posted "I broke wind" you'd reply "Are you sure?"
    Now, now, be nice. Fuckinay?

Well, if you didn't want responses, this woudn't be much of a social media would it?? This isn't a proclamation board, last time I looked. Your version of attack is suspect. When YOU do it, it's OK though. Funny.

Michigan Guest

Glee Live is coming to Detroit!!!!!

You don't even need a TV!!!!