Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default North Korea cruisin' for a bruisin'

North Korean border guard 'shoots three Chinese dead'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/asi...c/10263325.stm

Retroit Guest

The fact that the Chinese Foreign Minister has admitted that they were shot for illegally crossing the border for illegal activities leads me to believe that the Chinese will not treat this as an act of aggression against China. China has treated its own citizens more harshly for less egregious activities.

Mexico anger as teenager shot dead by US border agent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_...a/10271034.stm

We couldn't let those N. Koreans show us up. Ugh.

Retroit Guest

Sounds like there is some ignorance out there about the purpose of the border. This isn't the United States of Amexico. A few bullets every now and then might get the point across.

Sorry bub, that is murder loud and clear. the guy should spend the rest of his life in a mexican jail

DumplingDude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Sounds like there is some ignorance out there about the purpose of the border. This isn't the United States of Amexico. A few bullets every now and then might get the point across.
    THANK YOU

Maybe to appease those that are helping with this invasion [[i.e. the left, the open borders people) our border agents should just sit and wave everyone in. I am sure that will be more to their liking.
    Meanwhile they will be the loudest ones yelling and screaming to get Israeli's out of Israel. A land that is legally theirs by international law.

Hipocrisy anyone?

Those border agents should be more trigger happy if their lives are in danger. Screw being PC.
    Their lives and national security depends on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DumplingDude View Post
    Those border agents should be more trigger happy if their lives are in danger. Screw being PC.
    Their lives and national security depends on it.
    The Mexicans and Salvadoreans working as dishwashers are thrilled we haven't become suspicious of their sinister plot to completely overthrow the United States government, take all your land, and force you to speak Espanol.

But by golly, you figured it all out, DumplingDude. You get a Boy Scout badge.

DumplingDude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    The Mexicans and Salvadoreans working as dishwashers are thrilled we haven't become suspicious of their sinister plot to completely overthrow the United States government, take all your land, and force you to speak Espanol.

But by golly, you figured it all out, DumplingDude. You get a Boy Scout badge.

Don't you have a "Jews get out of your legal homeland" protest you should be at?

Don't you have a "Jews get out of your legal homeland" protest you should be at?
    No. I don't really have an interest in the whole Israel / Palestine debacle.

But thanks for demonstrating that you're the last person who would ever make erroneous assumptions, harbor prejudices, or pass judgment on those who know how to read.

DumplingDude Guest

Now you are a victim? Now thats priceless. Maybe you should read what you posted throughout and then get back to me about that victimhood status your are reaching for.

Now you are a victim? Now thats priceless. Maybe you should read what you posted throughout and then get back to me about that victimhood status your are reaching for.
    No, I didn't say I'm a victim. I said that you MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, HARBOR PREJUDICES, and PASS JUDGMENT ON PEOPLE.

Also, I implied you don't read very well.

DumplingDude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    No, I didn't say I'm a victim. I said that you MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, HARBOR PREJUDICES, and PASS JUDGMENT ON PEOPLE.

Also, I implied you don't read very well.
    And like I said, you are trying to play victim. As far as I am concerned you are nothing but a left political hack with no other interests other than towing the party line. You could care less about this nation but only that of what you have been programmed to believe.

Keep on keepin on.

I'm done discussing, or rather trying to discuss anything with you.

And like I said, you are trying to play victim. As far as I am concerned you are nothing but a left political hack with no other interests other than towing the party line. You could care less about this nation but only that of what you have been programmed to believe.

Keep on keepin on.

I'm done discussing, or rather trying to discuss anything with you.
    That's not true.

I am currently serving our nation by repossessing the land, pickup trucks, and huntin dogs of people who disagree with the government, and distributing the proceeds from the sale thereof to lazy-ass crackheads in the 'hood.

Also, I provide lodging to the aforementioned Mexican dishwashers while they lie in wait to come take redneck girls and deprive them of education by means of crystal meth addiction and getting 'em knocked up while in high school, ensuring that the cycle of Southern poverty and ignorance remains intact for at least another generation. Like my programmer always said, "You gotta keep your boots on their necks!"
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; June-09-10 at 01:51 PM.

The problem when the lead start flying is, it's going to take it up a notch at the border. People that are trying to get in now are largely passive and compliant with our Border officials. When people start getting shot, that could change all that for the worse. For illegals, and our guards. The US is never going to mount any sort of effective defense of our borders, so this really puts all our border guards in harms way from here on out.

You must have some psychic powers to be able to tell all that about a person just by reading an internet post.

is DD Karl resurected?

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    is DD Karl resurected?
    Not sure... but Lowell's "Troll-Be-Gone" software will likely make "Knödel" out of him and his posts if he doesn't quit his incessant bashing...

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Not sure... but Lowell's "Troll-Be-Gone" software will likely make "Knödel" out of him and his posts if he doesn't quit his incessant bashing...
    He's been banned before. Lives in NY, ring a bell?

Revaldullton!

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    The problem when the lead start flying is, it's going to take it up a notch at the border. People that are trying to get in now are largely passive and compliant with our Border officials. When people start getting shot, that could change all that for the worse. For illegals, and our guards. The US is never going to mount any sort of effective defense of our borders, so this really puts all our border guards in harms way from here on out.
    Exactly. Considering most weapons used by the cartels are purchased here, it would be truly ironic if our Border Patrol agents start getting shot with them because of our ineffective policing of the border when it comes to drug and weapon smuggling..

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Revaldullton!
    I've lost track of how many names he's come back under.

I gotta agree with Retroit. Borders are there for a reason. You cross it illegally you get fucked up. End of story.

Perhaps Mexico should be a bit more vigilant in NOT allowing people to cross at illegal entrance points.

Face it -- border protection and immigration reform are NOT going to happen. illegal immigration is beneficial to the folks who pull the strings on both sides of the border. Here, it is a force that drives down wages, there it puts money into the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Sorry bub, that is murder loud and clear. the guy should spend the rest of his life in a mexican jail
    US authorities said the agent was defending himself and colleagues after they came under attack from people throwing stones and rocks.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_...a/10271034.stm
    Ever been pelted by a barrage of stones and rocks before?
    Would you just stand there and be showered with them until you are bloodied and unconcious?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast