Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Is this prison?

Buy American Guest

Default Is this prison?

Is thug KK still living the good life, even in prison?

http://detroitnews.com/article/20100...bath-in-prison

As long as this kind of preferential treatment is afforded this criminal he will always believe he is "special" and can do what he wants. I am writing Jackson Prison today with my opposition to this.

I'm absolutely sure that Judge Groner didn't have this in mind when he sentenced him.

Why am I not suprised at all.

9mile&seneca Guest

That warden didn't work her way up from CO to where she is either. Her career history speaks volumes.

"It's not uncommon for notable prisoners such as Kilpatrick or former inmate Jack Kevorkian to be kept in a hospital isolation room while being assimilated into the prison setting, but "it's not going to last very long," Grieshaber said. "He's going to be in prison."

Let the officials do their job. Great care has to be taken with placement of celebrity inmates or officers could end up with serious problems on their hands. Bringing up topics like this just feeds his attention-whoring lust while making life difficult for corrections officials.

Sorry to disagree Lowell, but those are my tax dollars paying for his private room and her salary, and I think I deserve to know that he is being given preferential treatment. It's not just a city of Detroit issue any longer, but a state-wide one.

Kwame loves the attention. The best thing for us to do at this point is be indifferent to his plight. As long as he's 'in there', nothing will bother him more. Just ask Stephen Grant.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    "It's not uncommon for notable prisoners such as Kilpatrick or former inmate Jack Kevorkian to be kept in a hospital isolation room while being assimilated into the prison setting, but "it's not going to last very long," Grieshaber said. "He's going to be in prison."

Let the officials do their job. Great care has to be taken with placement of celebrity inmates or officers could end up with serious problems on their hands. Bringing up topics like this just feeds his attention-whoring lust while making life difficult for corrections officials.
    Like jcole, I disagree as well. As I have said on many occasions...if this were John Q. Public this wouldn't be an issue. I don't believe in preferential treatment with a criminal, whether they be notable or not. thug KK has been laughing at taxpayers, in the City of Detroit and now throughout the State, for a long time and I think it's reprehensible that he is still being treated like the "hip hop mayor".
    He's a criminal, a thief; he's ruined the lives of many people, including policemen who were strong enough to stand by their beliefs and break the code of silence. He is not the "good father" that he claims he is and has been...if that were the case he certainly would not have betrayed his wife with Beatty and many others.
    He needs to be treated like a common criminal and I believe that because Washington knows him, she is allowing him special treatment.

littlebuddy Guest

If other prisoners feel the need to take him out in some way because it is a prison thing, KK should have thought of that. KK didn't have any problem ruining regular people's lifes on the outside, let see if his BS way of doing things works in prison.

Here is a little ditty about our prayers for Kwame.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyoXv...eature=related

Nice song! I wonder if the WDIV reporter, Dietz, is checking out kwame's new digs before he gets there. Would like to know what the place was like before he gets there and then after. I wonder who he or his mama knows at the new place. What other high profile folks other than Kevorkian, during "Heidi's" reign have been at Jackson, and how were they housed? When he finally gets to fed prison, that's when - not if, I wonder what strings mama will pull, but then maybe she will not be going to D.C. after December. You gotta know he is flashing that big grin when Heidi comes around to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Here is a little ditty about our prayers for Kwame.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyoXv...eature=related
    That was pretty good, maybe they will play it at his prayer rally LOL

Ravine Guest

He's a low-life, lying son of a bitch who trashed the careers of two DPD officers in order to cover his ass, and then caused the city to be dragged, for several years, through the trail of feces he left.

I'm not quite content to "let the officials do their job," Lowell, because that laissez-faire approach has resulted in us common citizens getting fucked over so many times; I am more content in knowing that, because of the high-profile nature of this case [[and doesn't Kwame just love being "high-profile?,") there is going to be plenty of media gnats buzzing around, looking over the shoulders of those officials.

Perhaps he'll get very depressed and hang himself. Hope he never slips and falls.

The job of the prison is to store ppl and keep them reasonably safe with as little problems as possible. Putting KK into gen pop at this stage I would think is a no brainer. Its not the prisons duty to dole out street justice by putting him in a possible hostile environment and possibly causing more problems than just KK getting shanked. Hes in a cell by himself which happens to be in a air conditioned building just like all the buildings at Jackson Im betting. Wayne county is as well as Dickerson, its hardly uncommon. TV is standard also. Its just a another shitty piece of over dramatized non news that the Knight Ridder [[or whoever now owns The News) has created to fill space in their shitty chain of papers. You want to be outraged go find a real problem, theres plenty of them.
    Last edited by Django; June-07-10 at 02:28 PM.

Buy American Guest

He needs to be in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tent city in Arizona. Pink underwear, no air conditioning, bologna sandwiches and no ammenities. He is in a cushy cell, cool as a cucumber and probably has more "toys" than we will ever know. I wish he would become someone's personal "toy"....he's been shafting the Detroit taxpayers for so long, now it's his turn.

Someone ought to give "Buy American" a grand prize for his suggestion. That is the best idea I ever heard. The next best idea is for an inmate to become someones "toy" or "spouse". KK is a big boy but not big enough to be held down for a party. Still laughing thanks for the humor.

It would never happen. KK is 6-4, 300 and I'm sure there are plenty of Dexter Boyz that will be locked up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    He needs to be in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tent city in Arizona. Pink underwear, no air conditioning, bologna sandwiches and no ammenities. He is in a cushy cell, cool as a cucumber and probably has more "toys" than we will ever know. I wish he would become someone's personal "toy"....he's been shafting the Detroit taxpayers for so long, now it's his turn.