Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

DC48080 Guest

Default Pray [[and donate money) for this innocent victim.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...y-20100603-apx

Come out and pray to help this innocent victim who did nothing whatsoever to deserve what happened to him.

Does this man, and his family, have no shame? No sense of decency?

But hey, Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson will be there to pray [[shakedown the attendees for $$) so Kwhyme must be innocent. Because those guys never show up unless someone is truly innocent and the victim of a gross injustice.

Kwhyme's 40th birthday is Tuesday. Don't forget to get your birthday cards in the mail this weekend. Address your cards to him at:

Kilpatrick, # 702408
    Charles Egeler Reception & Guidance Center
    3855 Cooper St.
    Jackson, MI. 49201-7547

That is the proper way to address mail to a prisoner per the MDOC website.

http://www.michigan.gov/corrections/...5071--,00.html

Be sure that you don't send anything inappropriate in the mail [[it is screened) or it won't get to the Kwamster:

"Mail shall be prohibited if it is a threat to the security, good order, or discipline of the facility, may facilitate or encourage criminal activity, or may interfere with the rehabilitation of the prisoner which includes: Mail violating federal or state law, mail violating postal regulations, mail containing physical contraband, which is defined as any property that a prisoner is not specifically authorized to possess or that is from an unauthorized source, mail containing a criminal plan or conspiracy, mail containing threats, mail addressed to anyone who has objected to receiving mail from the prisoner sending the mail, mail describing or depicting sexual acts or nude photographs, and/or mail for the purpose of operating a business enterprise from within the facility."

you've got a hidden camera somewheres on this post, right? Remember Candid Camera? This has to be a very late April Fools Joke.........................

DC48080 Guest

Pathetically, it is true. Check out the link to the Fox2 News story in the original post.

Dear Lord,
    Please allow Kwame Kilpatrick to use his time in prison to reflect on the mistakes he made which led to being put into prison. Help him to truly become accountable for his actions and own up to them. Use this period of his life to help him be a better man, husband and father when he leaves prison. Help keep his family strong in his absence. Amen.

And P.S.--Please help the people around him who enabled his ego to understand that justice has been served and the Constitution allowed him to live his large life, protecting him under the concept that in this great land of ours, you are innocent until proven guilty. If they are in denial about his guilt, help them to accept it.

This makes me want to vomit. What in the hell is wrong with these people?

Cheeks is setting this up for her own benefit. This is really pathetic. They must really being paying Farrakhan and Jackson well to attend. Jesse doesnt move unless there is some big green for him to pickup.
    Really makes me sick

Cheeks taught Kwame everything he knows:
    He is special. He was "anointed" [[her public words). He is right. He is entitled.
    I will be disgusted, but not surprised, if she still wins re election. Never underestimate the religion or race card.

"Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere" - MLK

Exactly Kwame, that's why you're in jail.

Amen... well stated prayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidechris View Post
    Dear Lord,
    Please allow Kwame Kilpatrick to use his time in prison to reflect on the mistakes he made which led to being put into prison. Help him to truly become accountable for his actions and own up to them. Use this period of his life to help him be a better man, husband and father when he leaves prison. Help keep his family strong in his absence. Amen.

And P.S.--Please help the people around him who enabled his ego to understand that justice has been served and the Constitution allowed him to live his large life, protecting him under the concept that in this great land of ours, you are innocent until proven guilty. If they are in denial about his guilt, help them to accept it.

Buy American Guest

This is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. This thug KK is a ego maniac, narcissistic bully who raped and pillaged the City of Detroit, the people of the City of Detroit, ruined lives and continues to feel he is entitled to the best of everything...to live the good life...to give his wife present after present to appease her for his wrong doings and all the while she was a part of this. Anyone on this forum who feels that his sentence was unjust, that he didn't deserve what he got, that is because of a racist society [[while thug KK is the biggest racist around) need to shut the hell up. Jackson, Sharpton and Farrakhan can keep kissing his a$$ and I'd sure like to know why.

"The Committee Standing Strong for Justice". Is this another one of the Kilpatricks many non-profit organizations used to launder money? I googled but could not find it anywhere other than being listed on the flyer for the rally.

"I am not the mayor. The City has a new Mayor...I want to pay to move out of the city’s way, so people can start working together again. So they can start talking again"

Yet he wore those shirts every time [[but last) that procliamed him [[still) Mayor. And now the National prayer service for him is being held here. Why not Dallas or D.C.?

No, he intends to come back right here to Detroit- or his Mother intends for him to return in glory. The shirt cuffs said it all.

And why is prominent Mayor Bing appointee Karen Dumas also prominently one of the "Friends of Kwame" on Facebook?

What does it all mean? Do we have a new government or not?

lilpup Guest

the party's over for the posse, too

Ayanna Kilpatrick may lose home

http://www.freep.com/article/2010060...-may-lose-home

Best case scenario, they hold a prayer rally and NO ONE shows up.

I heard on the noon news that sister Ayanna's house is being foreclosed and going to sheriff's sale next Monday. She and her Ferguson-relative-husband owe more than $200K on the place. So let's not forget that they also are "innocent victims" who were thrown off the gravy train when Kwame lost his job. Isn't anyone having a shakedown party for them?

You guys are so hard on Kwame. He didn't do anything more than lie, cheat, and steal. That's nothing more than your typical politician would do. You guys should find it within your hearts to attend this prayer and give not only your support but more of your hard earned money to ensure that Kwame continues to live a life of luxury. After all, he deserves it and you deserve to make sure he has it!

I like how you put that... lots of folks got tossed off the KK cash-and-graff gravy train once it came to a halt. Finally. That's the problem with that kind of lifestyle, once it starts to unravel it all goes eventually and the hangers on get dumped too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDetroit View Post
    I heard on the noon news that sister Ayanna's house is being foreclosed and going to sheriff's sale next Monday. She and her Ferguson-relative-husband owe more than $200K on the place. So let's not forget that they also are "innocent victims" who were thrown off the gravy train when Kwame lost his job. Isn't anyone having a shakedown party for them?

I can only pray for the good that will come out of this. And my prayers do not include the Kilpatricks. I will not pray for Kwame except he stays in prison where he belongs, I will not pray for C Butt-Cheeks except she does not win her next election, I do not pray for Bernard except that he never returns to Detroit, I do not pray for Ayanna except that she loses her house, I will not pray for Carllita, except that she finds someone else to raise her kids. Oh and the list could go on, so I will pray for the things that I really mean to pray for .

^ Aren't we commanded to love our enemies, and pray for those who persecute us? Just sayin'.

WTF.....that's all i have to say

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbred View Post
    This makes me want to vomit. What in the hell is wrong with these people?
    To answer your question, PLENTY!

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    the party's over for the posse, too

Ayanna Kilpatrick may lose home

http://www.freep.com/article/2010060...-may-lose-home
    My heart is pumping purple panther piss, I'm so distraught over this.

I tried to find the "Friends of Kwame" page on Facebook. Found this instead, pretty funny:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The...968?ref=search