Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Just enjoying life.

sitting on my patio with a glass of wine

Thats what it's all about.

Sitting on a deck overlooking Grand Traverse Bay, Little overcast, but still a delight. Stumbled on four deer this morning on my sunrise walk. They studied me with curiosity and then just disappeared into the woods. Beats being in Vegas right now as it's in the 100+ temps today.

Jams has it right. I have pulled back in life and am also taking time out to just sit back and relax. Nothing better than sitting on the front porch letting the world go by.

the world is so much better than the tv, the internet or anything we have created

My raspberries are starting to fruit. But it's a never-ending battle against buckthorn out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Sitting on a deck overlooking Grand Traverse Bay,
    Funny, I'm enjoying a glass of wine from Château Grand Traverse at this very moment, while enjoying the cool evening, albeit one that the Tigers lost.

Welcome back to Michigan, Ray1936, hopefully you'll make it back to the D, maybe visit some old friends and colleagues, and generally have a good time in your former stomping grounds!!!

Retroit Guest

Default Just enjoying life.

sitting on my sofa scratching away at my numerous mosquito bites obtained while attempting to do what jams did.