Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking for street/intersection photos

Some of you know that I've been collecting/restoring old traffic signals for some time. Over the last 10 years, I've managed to compile extensive information and have taken over 2,000 photos of Detroit's older signals/signs/lamposts and hopefully will have a website with all this information within a year or so. I am looking for photos of the following streets/intersections that used to have active signals and are now gone/replaced. The photos will help me piece together what equipment was used through the years around Detroit. Here are some I am looking for - probably a longshot:

Canfield E and Dickerson
    Kercheval and Concord
    E Grand and Concord [[next to crossover bridge)
    John R and Harper
    John R and Brush
    Buchanan and Lawton
    Buchanan and 14th
    Cass and Henry
    Park and Adams
    Russell and Canfield E

Thanks in advance and hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day
    Joe

I know I got a photo of 6 mile and Van Dyke in the 1940's. Not sure if it shows the traffic signals.