Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

EastSider Guest

Default Free Fudge on Saturday!!!

Free Sander's Fudge at Sander's stores in Michigan ON May 28th

Be one of the first 2,010 customers to visit a participating Sanders or Morley Candy Shop on May 28th and recieve a 1/2 pound of rich Chocolate Pecan Caramel Fudge absolutely FREE!

* stores listed are in Clinton Twp, Livonia, 12 Oaks mall, Rochester, Birmingham, Eastpointe, Grosse Pointe, Wyandotte *

http://events.detnews.com/clinton-mi...sanders-stores

Who doesn't like free fudge?!!!
    Last edited by EastSider; May-27-10 at 11:27 AM.

Iwish they were still in Detroit..being that iconic to an area you would think they would remain in the city.

However I will be swinging by to get my fudge

My mom has a special place in her heart for all things Sanders..I remember her taking me to the Sanders store at 12 mile and Van Dyke when I was little. She was very upset when the store closed

Just as long as its not the Mackinaw street fudge.

EastSider Guest

When I first saw the headline, I thought they were going to give away hot fudge. But any fudge is better than none, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by EastSider View Post
    When I first saw the headline, I thought they were going to give away hot fudge. But any fudge is better than none, I guess.
    I love Hot Fudge in Detroit, it's the best!

Quote Originally Posted by EastSider View Post
    Free Sander's Fudge at Sander's stores in Michigan ON May 28th

Be one of the first 2,010 customers to visit a participating Sanders or Morley Candy Shop on May 28th and recieve a 1/2 pound of rich Chocolate Pecan Caramel Fudge absolutely FREE!

* stores listed are in Clinton Twp, Livonia, 12 Oaks mall, Rochester, Birmingham, Eastpointe, Grosse Pointe, Wyandotte *

http://events.detnews.com/clinton-mi...sanders-stores

Who doesn't like free fudge?!!!
    No stores in Detroit? Oh fudge...

Hot Fudge in Detroit?? Yowzers.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    No stores in Detroit? Oh fudge...
    Well, the post was made 10 YEARS ago, so ....