Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Paging Bobi, Eriedearie,Ravine, et al.

Hallelujau Sisters! Hallelujah Brothers!
    I have been reinstated to the flock, without delay.

Paging BobI, Eriedearie, Ravine, et al,…
    In answering your recent page, my reply left me dangling in a dilemma.
    At the end I wrote, “So, I will post a 'Page' to you, ASAP, and hope that it is coherent enough to understand. For older people, in their fifties or sixties , it might serve as a bellwether of things to come.

For the past few weeks I have been searching for a post I made on February 4, 2008. I finally found it. I will post it separately.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I can't write much for a few days. Health procedure....

Paging BobI, Eriedearie, Ravine, et al,…
    In answering your recent page, my reply left me dangling in a dilemma.
    At the end I wrote, “So, I will post a 'Page' to you, ASAP, and hope that it is coherent enough to understand. For older people, in their fifties or sixties , it might serve as a bellwether of things to come.

Keep the updates, we need a little [[+) age-ism around here.

Hello to all !

How are you, Bigb23?