Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Stosh Guest

Just did it now. Nothing special there either.

HERE I AM!

I still just see your mini statistics box on the right, nothing else Stosh.

Checking in. Boy! What a lot to learn.

Somehow I like it better.

I'm starting to figure it all out. Nice features, and looks like a lot of work went into this, Lowell!
    Will someone click on my name and tell me what information is available? Used the "friends only" options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    I'm starting to figure it all out. Nice features, and looks like a lot of work went into this, Lowell!
    Will someone click on my name and tell me what information is available? Used the "friends only" options.
    No information available, just basic statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Your all clear Bob. No personal info. is showing. Just # of post and silly things like that

Thanks, good people. Did I mention that I have warrants in five states west of the Mississippi?

I don't have anything in my background to worry about either. But when people, [[some anonymous), get in heated political arguments, than it's best to leave your full name out of it. I still wish I could go back and modify my last name, [[which is not Smith or Jones).

I just wan't to add - that this is the best of the internet, and a GREAT community. I have no fear on here of the people I've dealt with for the past year and a half.

That said, if you look at what's posted over on the Detroit Craigslist, Rants and Raves, it makes you want to vomit. I'd hate to see any of those whack jobs sign up here, and get access to any personal info.

What can you see when you look at my profile...?

A bear, your mini-statistics, and your statistics. No personal "about me" info.

Default Present

Present and accounted for.

So no names or anything?

Looks like this:

Why are we all listed as junior members. Some of you have been here for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy P. View Post
    Looks like this:
    Thanks Amy!

Well - two people were the last posters on the other forum. I'm glad I was one of them. Thanks Lowell, for the opportunity to be part of that experience.

Now, for the rest of the story...........

D_mcc
    Username: D_mcc

Post Number: 1828

You will be missed old friend!

Why are we all listed as junior members. Some of you have been here for a while
    I guess Lowell wasn't able to transfer the post counts so we are all newbies again.

AmyP and Jal...wonder of wonders.

The woodwork is leaking again, so glad to have you both back.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I don't have anything in my background to worry about either. But when people, [[some anonymous), get in heated political arguments, than it's best to leave your full name out of it. I still wish I could go back and modify my last name, [[which is not Smith or Jones).
    Me, too. Let's ask how.
    Lowell?

Here,not sure where that is.....but here.

Whew ! That was a bumpy journey.

25. Default

I'm here too...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast