Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Stupidest state

Default Stupidest state

Bill Maher has a public participation contest called The Stupidest State.
    Texas v. Alaska was discussed this week. Alaska has been nominated just because of Sarah Palin. Despite that, I am voting for Texas for all the school textbooks they have dumbed down over the decades.

http://www.hbo.com/real-time-with-bi...IyMgIAblQXOA==

Michigan for thinking they didnt need their largest city?

Alabama... the arsenal of banjos.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Alabama... the arsenal of banjos.
    What's wrong with banjos?

Despite spawning the computer industry, California for the crop of politicians it sends to Washington, D.C., it's $50B deficit, sanctuary cities, it's degenerating educational system, high taxes, not having built a significant power plant since the 80's despite blackouts, and Arnold and the California legislature team.

California also has the world's worst drivers, oladub. Even worse than Ontario. [[Apologies to our dear Canadian posters........ )

Don't mess with Texas.

[[Worst drivers, Ray? Ohio's. They teach little kids in kindergarten, while playing with their kiddie cars, to drive very slowly in the left lane on multi-lane highways, while getting prizes for piling up the most cars behind them. The little bastards grow up to be big bastards.)

I wanted to say Texas but then again, it isn't nice to make fun of retards.

Quote Originally Posted by 3WC View Post
    Don't mess with Texas.

[[Worst drivers, Ray? Ohio's. They teach little kids in kindergarten, while playing with their kiddie cars, to drive very slowly in the left lane on multi-lane highways, while getting prizes for piling up the most cars behind them. The little bastards grow up to be big bastards.)
    Come to think of it, you're right. Don't seem to get many of them out here in Nevada, so I kind of forgot about those clowns. I suppose many do try to drive out here but probably get lost along the way and never make it.

So that makes Nevada one of the smartest states by keeping a multi-state buffer between them and Ohio.

MY guess is the maniacs on the OK turnpike blow them ALL into the median ditch...

Another dig against Michigan, although we at least went to war with them earlier.
    Last edited by Gannon; May-22-10 at 04:52 PM.

I thought I'd never catch myself cheering for Arizona.

They're winning! Yea!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Come to think of it, you're right. Don't seem to get many of them out here in Nevada, so I kind of forgot about those clowns. I suppose many do try to drive out here but probably get lost along the way and never make it.
    How can you get lost in a state that only has two highways? lol

My vote is for Texas.

There are exceptions to the rule, but I have never seen so many people who are both fiercely and proudly ignorant as I have in the lone star state.