Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Mista Alan Guest

Default Dispatcher: Cops Said Mike Cox Was At Manoogian Party

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Dispa...NtZ7i2oqw.cspx

WXYZ obtained a videotaped deposition of a Detroit 911 dispatcher who said several police officers told her Mike Cox was at the Manoogian Mansion party.

Hey Cox, how's that governor's race looking for you now?

I'd like to believe her, but unfortunately, I don't. She can't name one single officer that told her Cox was there? No credibility at all.

Credible or not I don't doubt he was there. I wish someone would really prove it just because he's a slimey little prick.

Yeah, I am sure at the time he probably thought it was a grand and titillating "exotic" event. That's how that goes... How you like it now? Mr. Cox!
    Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Credible or not I don't doubt he was there. I wish someone would really prove it just because he's a slimey little prick.

Word that I heard on the street was that he was there during the day. It was an all day party. In the evening was when things got crazy with a different group of people.

Indeed the smarter people left before things took a severe "festive" or should I say PARR-TAY-IN turn!
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Word that I heard on the street was that he was there during the day. It was an all day party. In the evening was when things got crazy with a different group of people.

Chuck_MI Guest

My cox has a solid alibi. His phone records will substantiate this. 'nuff said.

Right you are One Shot...wouldn't beleive him or trust him as far as I could throw him, the lying little weasel. I hope his bid for the gov's office falls flat on his smug little face. I have said and beleived all along that he was at the party. I bet his wife thinks so too. A man who would cheat on his own wife, the mother of his children, cannot be trusted to run a state. [[ or run a city, as Kwame repeatedly proved ).

Mista Alan Guest

It's interesting that the woman can't remember any officers names.

She also knows who the person in the grassy knoll is!

Exactly! I'm not feeling him for gov.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitbred View Post
    Right you are One Shot...wouldn't beleive him or trust him as far as I could throw him, the lying little weasel. I hope his bid for the gov's office falls flat on his smug little face. I have said and beleived all along that he was at the party. I bet his wife thinks so too. A man who would cheat on his own wife, the mother of his children, cannot be trusted to run a state. [[ or run a city, as Kwame repeatedly proved ).